CivII ToT problem, help plz? ^^

schrö

Chieftain
Hi, i tried to install my old CivII ToT game, the installation went succesful as far as i know, but when i'm starting the game the loading picture pops up and then nothing happens.. it just shuts down the progress which is rather annoying.. :confused:

if i use the function "run" in the start menu it informs me that i need a file called "XDaemon.dll", i don't understand why, because the file is already there, and it is placed next to the .exe file, and i've tried to reinstall the game and replace the "XDaemon.dll" file, i've tried to run the game in compatibility mode, but didn't work either.. :(

I've got XP on my computer, and it's a 32bit, i've been looking a bit around on some of the threads related to ToT and CivII problems and xp, but i didn't find any answer.. i just hope it's me that's stupid you can come up with a nice, easy and fancy answer?? :crazyeye: it would be nice as i really miss that old half ******ed game.. xD

okay, nevermind my question, i borrowed the game from a friend, and it seems that my own cd is broke, as it works with his cd.. :/ but it's nice! :D got my game, so you can delete the question if you please.. :b

Top Bottom