Civilization II: Scenario Hall of Fame: 1997

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
A new page entry has been added:

[drupal=535]Civilization II: Scenario Hall of Fame: 1997[/drupal]

. .

HARLAN THOMPSON​
Harlan Thompson is being added to this SHOF as a gifted veteran scenario author. I agree with the opinions I've heard in the CF chat and forums that Thompson should have been one of the first added to this hall of fame. Clearly, Thompson has given us a multitude of things to nominate him for including his icons, cities, and units collections which have made life easier for other scenario authors. However, Thompson is honored today for his LORD OF THE RINGS ver.2.0 scenario. It has got to be one of his best and one of the best Fantasy scenarios of all time. I would also like to point out that Thompson has spanned the continuum in scenario creations: The Viking Age v3.1 (ancient), The Mongols: from Ghengis to Kublai Kahn, Timur (medieval), and the famous WWII in China: the Forgotten War, WWII: Pacific Theater, WWII: European Theater (modern). Never have I seen a scenario author span so many different timeperiods with such precision and excellence. I recommend each of these scenarios. .as well with the anticipation what Thompson might come up with next!. .​
DOWNLOAD
Please be sure to give your thanks and appreciation to Harlan Thompson for his work at email: harlant@hawaii.edu

Top Bottom