1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Converting saved maps to .zip

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Bob III, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Bob III

Bob III Lazy Roamer

I know this probably sounds stupid, but I can't seem to figure out how to convert my files to .zip to upload them to the database. If any of you are patient enough to deal with a newbie, please post. If you don't, you'll never experience my wonderful maps! ;)

2. marx&engles

marx&engles God

The process is pretty simple, as long as you know where the file is, and you have some type of program like Winzip/Winrar/etc. All you need to do is find the map and right click. One of the options should say something about sending it to a zip file or compressing it. Select that option and that's about it.

3. zulu9812

zulu9812 The Newbie Nightmare

4. Bob III

Bob III Lazy Roamer

Thanks, I messed with it some and got it on my own before coming back here. Really wasn't that hard, I was just looking in the wrong places.