cool metal things to put in my arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorch

Legalize Pot
ok, heres the deal brainy people.

I'm one of those freaks who are into peircing.

I'm also poor.

so.

Basically, im doing peircings myself, i used a safety pin before, and this is where my troubles start. Safety pins are made of normal steel, which reacts with my body, and fu*ks up the peicing. I'm supposed to put proper jewelry in (surgical steel), but I can't afford it.

Does anyone know of household products which i can put in my arm (oh yeah, thats what im peircing), that won't react?

what else???

bloody oath im getting pissed off at everyone who is getting their eyebrow, labret and nipples done.

also, i can't get any facial peircings, coz of school etc.

Originally posted by scorch
Basically, im doing peircings myself, i used a safety pin before, and this is where my troubles start. Safety pins are made of normal steel, which reacts with my body, and fu*ks up the peicing. I'm supposed to put proper jewelry in (surgical steel), but I can't afford it.

Does anyone know of household products which i can put in my arm (oh yeah, thats what im peircing), that won't react?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry;) :rotfl:

Advice is don't try without the proper tools (as in surgically and medically approved). Otherwise, you may end up with bigger medical bills resulting fr treatment for self-inflicted injuries. :D

Why don't you save up some or work some job and then a get a professional to do it for you with the 'normal' tools?

But what I really don't get is why ppl would want to cut and poke holes into themselves? :)

These Kiwis are crazy.

Now, onto the question.
In a word, nothing.
Save up and get it done properly, or you will regret it, particularly since it is an arm we are talking about. This is coming from someone who has seen the results on DIY tatoos, which wasn't pretty when they screwed up. Whereabouts on the arm, incidentally?

Alternatively, save up and get help as to why you see it necessary to pierce your arms and body:p

If you are deadset on DIY, using a steel construction girder, steak knife or .45 calibre round will result in proper penetration. Just don't try and use the last item for piercing your eyebrow or forehead. Messy.

Originally posted by scorch

Salt?
Potatoes cut in a special way.

Sorry Scortchy, but your mom isn't going to sue us for following some dopey sugestion you read here. :rolleyes:

Topic finito.

Ph76: Ah common AoA! Someone might have given him a suggestion like a piece of pipe thru the head, and hell, he might have listened! ;) j/k, I don't want scorch hurting himself either. Get it done professionally. Practice patience.

Corn: Yeah....AoA. This could turn into a real interesting topic. Actually, I don't give a rats ass....but I just wanted to get my $.02 in because PH did. :p And all three MODs posting in the SAME POST on one thread MUST be a record!?!?! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom