Crazy Spatz's Alpha Centauri Mod

Its been many years after his last update. Will there ever be a download link? Surely he has handled life issued throughout the 4 year span? This is a very beautiful mod i have just now come across, I hope that it can be allowed to download soon!!

That is of course if I was just blind, during the time ive been searching for the download button.

I second that I would like to make a simliar mod specific to a civ being able to terraform ocean tiles and build their own islands

Yeah okay it's been over 7 years now. I think for preservation sake it's time to put the download back up with the disclaimer that it's not compatible with latest updates. Otherwise all that hard work will be lost forever!

As someone who's been spending at lot of time here at CFC working with the communities to rescue long lost projects, bringing them back from the brink of death and rehosting them I've gotta say that obliterating all traces of a mod online due to compatibility issues is not good practice. Keeping rare files with version issue disclaimers in big capital letters, much better practice haha. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom