Crazy Stuff going down

Nomad Bryce

Innovian UU Cannon Turtle
I still remember arguing fervently to make us the Arabs =D Could anyone give me a brief summary of the situation, just you know, some stuff about the nation and foreign affairs? I keep looking for information but all I get is crazy bits and pieces. I probobly am not here to stay but I might be. I don't know with my courseload. Give me some understanding.

Welcome back, Nomad Bryce. :beer:

I'll attempt to explain our situation:
We have managed to build hindu shrine and spread the religion to all our cities. We are currently well off tech-wise and doing a lot of tech-brokering. Also in population and some other things are we the leader, although Epsilon seems to be the current number one.
We have an alliance with Aloha where we plan research and trade, and it seems that Piffle and Epsilon have something similar.
Feudalism is about to be discovered and our current discussion is what civics we should use.
On another note, we've just finished a team SG and may be about to start another one. You're welcome to join, if you wish. ;)
But of course, the easiest way would be to just open the latest save and have a look around to get a feel of the situation. :)

Good call on the Arabs, one of my favorites. We are doing very well, this game is only going to get more fun, for us at least. Have a look at the turn report threads (current one is turn 120-129), that might get you cought up too.

Welcome back, Nomad Bryce. :beer:

But of course, the easiest way would be to just open the latest save and have a look around to get a feel of the situation. :)

Well, when I joined on to this, I was just about to go get the game. And I did. And it barely runs on my computer. Its so laggy on the smallest possible map that its not worth it right now. However my best friend and I have invested about 40 hours in hotseat games at his house. Still not a lot of experience under my belt. As for opening the saves, eh, it would take like 20-25 minutes to do that. Just not worth it. I am glad that one of you explained it to me in about 5 seconds =D I might buy myself a gaming computer this month (My computer skilled friends have offered to build it for me if I buy the parts and necessary software) so I figure a new 6 or 7 hundred dollar computer should allow me to play all the games I want to. Civ 4 is number one on the list, and in no particular order Medieval Total War II, Heroes V, Europa Universalis III, Supreme Commander and a variety of other games. Anyway, I think I will peruse the turn summary.

Thanks a lot!

The Nomadic Turtle

If you need/want any specific screenshot, just ask and one of us will post it!

So Bryce did you get the new computer? Why don't you give us some screenshots of Supreme Commander?

No new computer =| I am going to get a laptop for college this summer. I will be attending Boston University in the fall =] I am torn between whether to get a hardcore pc gaming laptop or just a good decked out macbook for work and civ4 Heroes V and other mac availaible games. If I do that I will sacrifice my entire game collection at the present which is a depressing thought. But I really like macbooks. Any advice?

I'd definitely go for the gaming pc, especially at the thought of forfeiting all those pc games, but then again I've never had a macbook so I don't know how good it is compared to a pc. :)

Top Bottom