CTD when trying to capture German capital

OK. So I did all the steps provided by support, as I suspected it did not do anything to fix this issue.
I have replied to their e-mail with the requested information. Hope they figure it out.

I have the same issue discussed here. From the top post I thought the issue was Greece itself (Gorgo conquering the Aztecs is crashing my game) but after loading the Hardrada save posted above I can see that this isn't a matter of which Civ you are using. I tried making a peace deal for the Aztecs cities and even then the game crashes. Hopefully I get a response from 2k soon...

Last edited:
Sorry to just add to the pile, but so far I've had this same issue happen once during a war with Kongo. As soon as I moved a unit to capture their city, instant CTD. I reloaded and maneuvered to his other cities only to have the same thing happen on all attempts.

I'm getting the same bug - CTD on capturing a city. I first noticed it outside of a city state and thought it was something with the particular unit. Nope, can't capture any cities.

Top Bottom