Dev livestream for the April update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carl almost got fired, because some people found his portrayal of barbarians to be racist and complained, so I doubt that they will be in any rush to do any more live streams.

Moderator Action: Please refrain from this type of satirical commentary, which can be construed erroneously as fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carl almost got fired, because some people found his portrayal of barbarians to be racist and complained, so I doubt that they will be in any rush to do any more live streams.

a) I'm pretty no one has ever said that, nor has Carl almost got fired. Evidence to this is that he just got promoted so they would never do such a thing if he was "close" to being fired
b) That happened in February and he is still consistently in developer updates and live streams as depicted in the most recent April video

Can we expect any further info before the patch notes release on thursday? A dev livestream maybe?
It's possible there may be a livestream on Wednesday. While livestreams have usually been announced the Friday or Monday preceding it, there have been cases like for the Vietnam livestream, where it wasn't announced until the day of.

IIRC there wasn't a live Stream for Babylon DLC, or was it the Free Update the Month after it (December)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom