The file:

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/DonaldDuck.zip

Screenshot:

Edit: I just made your screenshot visible. ;) --Padma

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
Very very cool... love it...

:rotfl: That is awesome

Wow, that is GREAT! LOL

Thanks to everybody for the feedback :) . I'm not going to create Mickey Mouse map or some other character. I think one Disney map is enough :D . But you never know what's going to happen..

I hardly ever play customized maps, but this map was so funny; I had to play it. In dreadful play on only Monarch with governors :smoke: and automated workers :smoke: I got a VP victory in 1580 AD.

To be honest, the game wasn't that much fun; lack of hills and mountains really hurts production, but the map-design compensated that easily. Thank you for this map; it's a legend.

Rik Meleet said:
I hardly ever play customized maps, but this map was so funny; I had to play it. In dreadful play on only Monarch with governors :smoke: and automated workers :smoke: I got a VP victory in 1580 AD.

To be honest, the game wasn't that much fun; lack of hills and mountains really hurts production, but the map-design compensated that easily. Thank you for this map; it's a legend.

Thanks for the feedback :) . Yes, I thougth afterwards I should have added at least some hills instead of forests. But I didn't edit it, because I really wanted this map to be different ;) .

I love this forum because it enhances the game play of one of my favorite games. This map is testimony the value of this site. Great job!

Thanks Rhye and Grey Sky :) . I'm not so satisfied with it anymore, there are couple of things I would like to change. But it will remain as it was, a map of Donald Duck :rolleyes: .

Hieno kartta... Harmi vaan että inhoan Akua...

thats a great map, it looks like it took a lot of time and skill to make, i havnt tried it yet but im looking forward to

Top Bottom