Donald23 England Let's Play

Meh, wrong Donald :D

I mean no offense here dude but... How in hell did you manage to be selected by Firaxis to LP CiVI ? You have 20 suscribers on YT compared to the thousands the others YTbers have.

And i havent seen any french YTbers getting their hands on it even though some have massive suscriber amounts. So that makes no sense to me. o_O

Am i missing something ?

Cool, love to see England let's play. Please create a proper grand fleet to hold British traditions. ;)

edit: Whoah a small island start, well that makes for "historical" British island start then.

Thank you so much for this. I'm thoroughly enjoying watching you just *play* the game!

The other youtubers explain all their reasoning, but I don't want to hear it. The other youtubers try to play with their Civ5 habits, but you actually read the tooltips and try to play the new game. Any time you see something that doesn't make sense, you've done a great job of guessing in the right direction until you figure it out.

Its wonderfully refreshing!

That island start is awesome.

I also liked it. And he speaks slowly so you can set the video speed at 1.5x and it's still perfectly understandable :)

Top Bottom