Espionage Debate - Foreign Policy

Exactly, we could 'hobble' them by invading their land, taking their resources and enslaving their people. That would put a stop to their spacerace quicksmart!! Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy extremeism!!

BTW, the culture victory is now 1882.

Even if we were to go for culture, we'd have to make sure no one else gets the space ship before we do.

I believe we should put an end to selling and trading technical advances to other nations. This would lessen the need for spies.

We should only plant spies if it is extremly obvious if another civ will attack. Signs like a democractic civ switching to Communism, or a SoD approaching one of our cities. Spies would also be good in the heat of the space race.

Good strategy to use. First get a large culture (done for us) and find a non-democratic civilization near you. Use propaganda in every city near you, and only near your cities. I've consumed entire civilizations like that, leaving just a little core, and a tiny shell, well I swelled amazingly. It could allow Phoenatica to grow even more.

Plant spies now but we should have a poll on which nations to plant them in. And the people need to know about Other nation's conditions, attitude to us........(where can I find out about that)

Top Bottom