Civil Order
Slow Growth
Need Luxuries/Resources For Happiness of 'Upper Class'
Diplomacy

Uniques Qualities:
"The Legitimate US Government"
"Policy of Purity and Extermination"
FEV Curling-13 (WMD)
Highwater Trousers/ Bradley-Hercules (Orbital Missile Satellites)
[John Henry Eden]
Propaganda Eyebot
Hellfire Power Armour
Mind Controlled Deathclaws
Constituency Enforcement Points (Fort/Outposts)
Enclave Patrols
Commander-in-Chief
Enclave High Command
Department of the Army
Research & Development
Peacekeeping and Recovery
The Secret Service (DOps)
The United States Chemical Corps
Enclave Control Company (Security)
Verti-Assault Teams
Enclave Squad Sigma
Fauna Detail (Charlie 'Deathclaw Handlers')
Experimental Rho ID System (Automated Defences)
PoseidoNet (Computing)

Attachments

• Enclave President.jpg
    Enclave President.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2,840
these guys are the jacks of warfare they're not great at anyone thing even though they tend to have better tech than the brotherhood they're not as good in combat though they're better than most of the other groups at the same time they're not as good at defending as Mr house but do better than say the renno group. or at least in my opinion

Can I ask what you are basing that on?
In F2 they lose due to a catastrophic collapse in their leadership. In F3 they mostly lose due to a massive robot I think. Until they shoot said robot with an orbital installation. Then I am not sure what happened.

To say they are not good at attack is probably inaccurate as they are the only group to have an air cavalry unit. One that is used to great effect in both F2 (The taking of Vault 13 and Arroyo and The Nuclear Plant) and F3 (the Water Purifier).

i was meaning they're not as good as the best attackers which would be the super mutants and the brotherhood supermutants because they're freaks and the brotherhood because their whole life is all about the military and superior training. the BoS would know how to train military personel up from experience the enclave is from guess work.
and i did say they would be better than the other groups
but their main bonus is their tech that keeps them ahead of most groups too. which the BoS are mostly used too as well except for the plasma and vertibirds

Can I ask what you are basing that on?
In F2 they lose due to a catastrophic collapse in their leadership. In F3 they mostly lose due to a massive robot I think. Until they shoot said robot with an orbital installation. Then I am not sure what happened.

To say they are not good at attack is probably inaccurate as they are the only group to have an air cavalry unit. One that is used to great effect in both F2 (The taking of Vault 13 and Arroyo and The Nuclear Plant) and F3 (the Water Purifier).

Same fundamental thing happened in fallout 3. If the player doesn't captain kirk President Eden to death, thus destroying raven rock(the enclaves east coast base); then the BoS uses liberty prime to destroy raven rock while the player is in a coma prior to the events of broken steel.

Then, yeah the enclave uses orbital deep strikes to destroy the robot. But the enclave is largely defeated by this point. There are still some pockets in the DC area and one last stronghold in a crawler which houses the launch relay for the orbital nuke station. Prompting the BoS to attack the Enclave's crawler base and use their own orbital weapon against them.

As shown by the games lore, which is incredibly lofty when it comes to in game events i.e. something the player character can be involved in, the enclave is fairly effective at attacking by not so good at defense. Being overtaken by the NCR and BoS on two different fronts for two different, yet fundamentally similar reasons.

So we could perhaps make it that eventually the Enclave have a faster attack based military, but miss out on some defensive units/buildings/techs.. Where in contrast the BoS are slower, and more 'tanky' with defensive bonuses.

I think this would sort of fit with the later game versions armour stats, where enclave armour got bonuses to agility and BoS got bonuses to strength.

Oh! I forgot to put my diplomacy text here. Although, I took the lines from the brilliant propaganda broadcasts of Fallout 3, since they were far more memorable than anything the actual Dick Richardson said, to me. And, of course, I adjusted these to fit with a generic Civilization game; he's taking the perspective that the whole world is his and that all these other civilisations are anarchists and traitors and break-away statelets that belong to the Enclave. So I don't know how useful it'll be to you, but hey:

Code:
	<TEXT>
		<Tag>AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_DICK_RICHARDSON_1</Tag>
		<English>Let's talk about government, shall we? Or, more specifically, your government, dear [CT_NAME]. Just what is [CT_CIV_SHORT]? Why, now, that's simple; a new part of [OUR_CIV_SHORT]. Welcome into the fold.</English>
		<French>Let's talk about government, shall we? Or, more specifically, your government, dear [CT_NAME]. Just what is [CT_CIV_SHORT]? Why, now, that's simple; a new part of [OUR_CIV_SHORT]. Welcome into the fold.</French>
		<German>Let's talk about government, shall we? Or, more specifically, your government, dear [CT_NAME]. Just what is [CT_CIV_SHORT]? Why, now, that's simple; a new part of [OUR_CIV_SHORT]. Welcome into the fold.</German>
		<Italian>Let's talk about government, shall we? Or, more specifically, your government, dear [CT_NAME]. Just what is [CT_CIV_SHORT]? Why, now, that's simple; a new part of [OUR_CIV_SHORT]. Welcome into the fold.</Italian>
		<Spanish>Let's talk about government, shall we? Or, more specifically, your government, dear [CT_NAME]. Just what is [CT_CIV_SHORT]? Why, now, that's simple; a new part of [OUR_CIV_SHORT]. Welcome into the fold.</Spanish>
	</TEXT>
	<TEXT>
		<Tag>AI_DIPLO_REFUSE_TO_TALK_LEADER_DICK_RICHARDSON_1</Tag>
		<English>Greetings, [CT_NAME]. As your leader, I am the voice, I am the heart and soul of [CT_CIV_SHORT]. And so, there is no need to speak with you.</English>
		<French>Greetings, [CT_NAME]. As your leader, I am the voice, I am the heart and soul of [CT_CIV_SHORT]. And so, there is no need to speak with you.</French>
		<German>Greetings, [CT_NAME]. As your leader, I am the voice, I am the heart and soul of [CT_CIV_SHORT]. And so, there is no need to speak with you.</German>
		<Italian>Greetings, [CT_NAME]. As your leader, I am the voice, I am the heart and soul of [CT_CIV_SHORT]. And so, there is no need to speak with you.</Italian>
		<Spanish>Greetings, [CT_NAME]. As your leader, I am the voice, I am the heart and soul of [CT_CIV_SHORT]. And so, there is no need to speak with you.</Spanish>
	</TEXT>
	<TEXT>
		<Tag>AI_DIPLO_NO_PEACE_LEADER_DICK_RICHARDSON_1</Tag>
		<English>[OUR_CIV_SHORT] will restore peace, order, and prosperity to this great but divided nation. And those who oppose us will be... Removed. Forever.</English>
		<French>[OUR_CIV_SHORT] will restore peace, order, and prosperity to this great but divided nation. And those who oppose us will be... Removed. Forever.</French>
		<German>[OUR_CIV_SHORT] will restore peace, order, and prosperity to this great but divided nation. And those who oppose us will be... Removed. Forever.</German>
		<Italian>[OUR_CIV_SHORT] will restore peace, order, and prosperity to this great but divided nation. And those who oppose us will be... Removed. Forever.</Italian>
		<Spanish>[OUR_CIV_SHORT] will restore peace, order, and prosperity to this great but divided nation. And those who oppose us will be... Removed. Forever.</Spanish>
	</TEXT>
	<TEXT>
		<Tag>AI_DIPLO_GREETINGS_ATT_FR_LEADER_DICK_RICHARDSON_1</Tag>
		<English>Only together can we hope to reach our full potential. The way we were before this... Division. Whole. Beautiful. Powerful. One Enclave. Now, and forever.</English>
		<French>Only together can we hope to reach our full potential. The way we were before this... Division. Whole. Beautiful. Powerful. One Enclave. Now, and forever.</French>
		<German>Only together can we hope to reach our full potential. The way we were before this... Division. Whole. Beautiful. Powerful. One Enclave. Now, and forever.</German>
		<Italian>Only together can we hope to reach our full potential. The way we were before this... Division. Whole. Beautiful. Powerful. One Enclave. Now, and forever.</Italian>
		<Spanish>Only together can we hope to reach our full potential. The way we were before this... Division. Whole. Beautiful. Powerful. One Enclave. Now, and forever.</Spanish>
	</TEXT>
	<TEXT>
		<Tag>AI_DIPLO_GREETINGS_ATT_FUR_LEADER_DICK_RICHARDSON_1</Tag>
		<English>Your anarchistic ruffians of [CT_CIV_SHORT] won't last long, [CT_NAME]. Oh no. Your independence from [OUR_CIV_SHORT] won't be tolerated much longer.</English>
		<French>Your anarchistic ruffians of [CT_CIV_SHORT] won't last long, [CT_NAME]. Oh no. Your independence from [OUR_CIV_SHORT] won't be tolerated much longer.</French>
		<German>Your anarchistic ruffians of [CT_CIV_SHORT] won't last long, [CT_NAME]. Oh no. Your independence from [OUR_CIV_SHORT] won't be tolerated much longer.</German>
		<Italian>Your anarchistic ruffians of [CT_CIV_SHORT] won't last long, [CT_NAME]. Oh no. Your independence from [OUR_CIV_SHORT] won't be tolerated much longer.</Italian>
		<Spanish>Your anarchistic ruffians of [CT_CIV_SHORT] won't last long, [CT_NAME]. Oh no. Your independence from [OUR_CIV_SHORT] won't be tolerated much longer.</Spanish>
	</TEXT>
	<TEXT>
		<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_WEAKER_DICK_RICHARDSON_1</Tag>
		<English>Let me ask you, [CT_CIV_SHORT]: How many of your rebels are truly happy, truly carefree? We both know the answer, don't we? None. Let [OUR_CIV_SHORT] help you managing your resources.</English>
		<French>Let me ask you, [CT_CIV_SHORT]: How many of your rebels are truly happy, truly carefree? We both know the answer, don't we? None. Let [OUR_CIV_SHORT] help you managing your resources.</French>
		<German>Let me ask you, [CT_CIV_SHORT]: How many of your rebels are truly happy, truly carefree? We both know the answer, don't we? None. Let [OUR_CIV_SHORT] help you managing your resources.</German>
		<Italian>Let me ask you, [CT_CIV_SHORT]: How many of your rebels are truly happy, truly carefree? We both know the answer, don't we? None. Let [OUR_CIV_SHORT] help you managing your resources.</Italian>
		<Spanish>Let me ask you, [CT_CIV_SHORT]: How many of your rebels are truly happy, truly carefree? We both know the answer, don't we? None. Let [OUR_CIV_SHORT] help you managing your resources.</Spanish>
	</TEXT>
	<TEXT>
		<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_EQUAL_DICK_RICHARDSON_1</Tag>
		<English>We will uplift the destitute, orphaned rebels of [CT_CIV_SHORT]. We will rebuild [CT_CIV_SHORT], as it was meant to be! We will, [CT_NAME], but you must let us.</English>
		<French>We will uplift the destitute, orphaned rebels of [CT_CIV_SHORT]. We will rebuild the [CT_CIV_SHORT], as it was meant to be! We will, [CT_NAME], but you must let us.</French>
		<German>We will uplift the destitute, orphaned rebels of [CT_CIV_SHORT]. We will rebuild the [CT_CIV_SHORT], as it was meant to be! We will, [CT_NAME], but you must let us.</German>
		<Italian>We will uplift the destitute, orphaned rebels of [CT_CIV_SHORT]. We will rebuild the [CT_CIV_SHORT], as it was meant to be! We will, [CT_NAME], but you must let us.</Italian>
		<Spanish>We will uplift the destitute, orphaned rebels of [CT_CIV_SHORT]. We will rebuild the [CT_CIV_SHORT], as it was meant to be! We will, [CT_NAME], but you must let us.</Spanish>
	</TEXT>
	<TEXT>
		<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_STRONGER_DICK_RICHARDSON_1</Tag>
		<English>There is no hope in [CT_CIV_SHORT]. No happiness. That changes, right here, right now! From this moment onward, the rebels of this great nation are our highest priority! Stop squandering your resources!</English>
		<French>There is no hope in [CT_CIV_SHORT]. No happiness. That changes, right here, right now! From this moment onward, the rebels of this great nation are our highest priority! Stop squandering your resources!</French>
		<German>There is no hope in [CT_CIV_SHORT]. No happiness. That changes, right here, right now! From this moment onward, the rebels of this great nation are our highest priority! Stop squandering your resources!</German>
		<Italian>There is no hope in [CT_CIV_SHORT]. No happiness. That changes, right here, right now! From this moment onward, the rebels of this great nation are our highest priority! Stop squandering your resources!</Italian>
		<Spanish>There is no hope in [CT_CIV_SHORT]. No happiness. That changes, right here, right now! From this moment onward, the rebels of this great nation are our highest priority! Stop squandering your resources!</Spanish>
	</TEXT>

Top Bottom