February 18th Update

Aeson

orangesoda
Retired Moderator
10 new games have been added to the Civilization III HOF.

Several more Aztec Conquests by boogaboo at or near the best score/date for that type of game on Emperor and Deity. Aristo also sent in an Aztec Conquest that ties the best score and date (boogaboo's) for Chieftain.

Darkness' submission was the second highest score on Monarch. Also on Monarch Svar sent in our first Conquests submission with his highest score for a Large map. Takeo sent in the 3rd highest Regent score, and fret added the 6th highest. Talamane's game claims the highest score for Regent on Large map, as well as the fastest Cultural 20k.

:goodjob:

Deity:

boogaboo 2030BC 24672 Conquest Victory Aztec PtW 1.27f Tiny
boogaboo 1790BC 23254 Conquest Victory Aztec PtW 1.27f Tiny

Emperor:

boogaboo 3250BC 26615 Conquest Victory Aztec PtW 1.27f Tiny
boogaboo 3200BC 26367 Conquest Victory Aztec PtW 1.27f Tiny

Monarch:

Darkness 2050AD 33384 Domination Victory Ottomans PtW 1.27f Huge
Svar 2050AD 13930 Cultural 100k Victory Maya C3C 1.12b Large

Regent:

Takeo 2050AD 24793 Conquest Victory Ottomans PtW 1.21f Huge
Talamane 1924AD 20573 Cultural 20k Victory Babylon Civ 1.29f Large
fret 2050AD 20361 Domination Victory America Civ 1.29f Huge

Chieftain:

Aristo 3650BC 5713 Conquest Victory Aztec Civ 1.29f Tiny

Hi all!

Congratulations to HoF new entries owners!
Much appreciation and congratulation to your nation!
[party]

Aristo, are you going after my records?
I would love to have competition, as long as I'm better..:rolleyes:
I'm just competative, and mental, but I won't touch a fly unless it attacks me first. :love:

I'm going for small now, and there isn't seem 2 be many competition yet.

Milking (real) games do have standards and competition, that's y I started where I can hit the best.
Then I'll really knock u out.. I hope..

I had my 27 birthday 2day!
Goody hut...
Chaim.

Ok, I think its time I got in on the act because there is some great competition going on here. Its been over 12 months since I really played seriously apart from a couple of GOTM's but i'm ready for civving again:D

Just started on an Chieftan, huge pangean, wet, warm, 5billion year, map with the Egyptians. That score of Bremps is so good that it's too tempting not to go for and I see there are a few folks going for it. Not sure if its beatable but we will see;)

Great scoring guys :goodjob:

Originally posted by Dirty Clint
Just started on an Chieftan, huge pangean, wet, warm, 5billion year, map with the Egyptians. That score of Bremps is so good that it's too tempting not to go for and I see there are a few folks going for it. Not sure if its beatable but we will see;)

Great scoring guys :goodjob:

Excellent! Some competition for me... :D No, seriously, I think Bremps' score will be pretty hard to beat!

Congrats to all who made the list! :goodjob:

Top Bottom