FFH Organizations for a 3.5 Campaign

I've never played a game before, what were you thinking of time requirement wise? I could pretty easily devote a couple hours a week.

well, i've been thinking, assuming i get 8 players for two groups, each group would set aside 6 hours every other week with the intention of playing for 4. however games never end on time. by the way, i just got my hands on the dm's guide for 4th edition, and while i'm still 90% leaning towards 3.5 because of the sheer wealth of material and my familiarity with it, i'm curious whether you like 3.5 or 4th edition better. seriously, i can see the vast improvement in the system, and it looks like a lot of fun, but the downside is the simplification of the game, spending the money for a set of new sourcebooks, and having to relearn the rules. as of now the campaign is 3.5 but i'm curious as to your opinions

I would definatley prefer a 3.5 campaign but this topic can lead to some pretty heated discussion so I humbly suggest you make the decision yourself before it degrades into a flamewar.

Top Bottom