Foreign Ministry: Averting War With the Zulu

DZ

Stand at ease Soldier :)

you are not lumped in with the peacenik Capitalistic Embryons :)

As you notice, I prefer generic ideologic labels, when I dislike their ideas, not the people. And everyone knows whom I mean hehe :)

ali said:
no way i believe the FA should follow a policy of not negoatiting with terrorist nations that threatens us with military force

What is this, is the DG turning into the blatant stupidity of politician's in real life? Either you're with us or against us! :lol: There's 2 sides to the coin, people just don't go out and blow up themselves and other people for no reason.

Provolution said:
As you notice, I prefer generic ideologic labels, when I dislike their ideas, not the people. And everyone knows whom I mean hehe

Me? :)

Provolution said:
DZ

Stand at ease Soldier :)

you are not lumped in with the peacenik Capitalistic Embryons :)

As you notice, I prefer generic ideologic labels, when I dislike their ideas, not the people. And everyone knows whom I mean hehe :)

That's nice to know, but you didn't respond to my strategic inquiry. Can you protect nearby cities for two turns from uninvited Zulu or not? :)

Donovan Zoi said:
That's nice to know, but you didn't respond to my strategic inquiry. Can you protect nearby cities for two turns from uninvited Zulu or not? :)
DZ, I believe the orders sent from the Northern Command HQ took care of your concerns. Cavalry units were sent out to protect those cities and police the area. Although I'm not real sure if the MSAV Instructions counter mine...

Instructions were posted days ago DZ, of course we took care of that.

I did not want the peacenik capitalist Embryons to get more confused than they already are in their ruse d'guerre, so I want to spare their frail and blissfully ignorant souls from the carnage and malevolent overflooding of "bureaucratic spam" and generally stirring unprecedent and inexplainable fears in their trembling and mortal Embryon-hearts, and to spare them from awakening in their sleeping bags full of dirt caused by their continuous phobia of pre-cognition.

Let these free spirits maintain their mental sovereignty and integrity of blissful, procedure- and organizationless harmony, and we in MSAV will do our job, discreetly.

Provolution said:
Instructions were posted days ago DZ, of course we took care of that.

I did not want the peacenik capitalist Embryons to get more confused than they already are in their ruse d'guerre, so I want to spare their frail and blissfully ignorant souls from the carnage and malevolent overflooding of "bureaucratic spam" and generally stirring unprecedent and inexplainable fears in their trembling and mortal Embryon-hearts, and to spare them from awakening in their sleeping bags full of dirt caused by their continuous phobia of pre-cognition.

Let these free spirits maintain their mental sovereignty and integrity of blissful, procedure- and organizationless harmony, and we in MSAV will do our job, discreetly.

Man oh man, so many metaphors and stuff. Provo, if these people are as stupid as you say they are, I'm sure they wouldn't understand what you just said :lol:

Cyc, your instructions are actually quoted in teh Instructions thread. So we followed procedure. All I did was the reform army groups and change theatre for the elite swordsmen and elite samurai. For me, Elite Swordsmen are like policemen snapping with wet towels at the naked black Zulumen, hitting hard outside their Impi loincloths.
Maybe these elite, semi.obsolete units can generate some leaders.

They will surely exterminate the Mickey Mouse Army of the zulus with their little finger.

Cyc said:
DZ, I believe the orders sent from the Northern Command HQ took care of your concerns. Cavalry units were sent out to protect those cities and police the area. Although I'm not real sure if the MSAV Instructions counter mine...

Sounds good, Cyc. I honestly hadn't checked the instructions yet, so thanks for the update. :)

Now go vote! :D

blackheart said:
Man oh man, so many metaphors and stuff. Provo, if these people are as stupid as you say they are, I'm sure they wouldn't understand what you just said :lol:

I could only make out half of it so I must be a Self-Aware Emerging Semi-Embryonic Intern. :lol:

Honorable DZ

Thanks for a very Embryo-proof poll, I will get my war now hehe :)

Top Bottom