Foreign Ministry: Rouge States

Nobody

Gangster
That FA department has decide to create the new label of “Rogue State” for nations, these are nations that are genuine threats to Japanatica and no amount of gifts will change that. They hate us and our way of life. Anyway this discussion (and later polling) is not to say who we should attack, or anything crazy just to show who our enemy’s are. And when I come to talk abouts gifts ect I wont mention them. Any heres some nations I put up for discussion.

Iroquois: The Iroquois have attacked us twice for no clear reason. The first time we let them off with no punishment, the second time we hit back hard. They are furious at us and no amount of gifts will change that.

Zulu: These people were one of our closest friends. Our neighbours to the north, we even signed a Mutual protection pact. We would of fought to defend these people and they stabbed us in the back. They invaded us and we are currently at war with them.

China: They have done nothing to us, but have brutally conquered the Germans. They are our only rival military and industrially recently some members have lobbied to send troops to there border to halt Chinese aggression. They are currently Polite.

Rome: The Romans were the original inhabitants of half our land. In a early war we took it from them. Since then we have had little contact with them. They are Furious with us. The reason they have been added to this list is because they recently signed a trade embargo against us with the Zulu

The FA ministry backs giving the rouge state status to Zulu, Iroquois and Zulu. I only added china because some people don’t like them. Please discuss these and any other nations for Rouge Status.

NOTE: if a civ is made “Rouge” it is in no way a declaration of war, or and a if civ isn’t “Rouge” that doesn’t mean they will get a RoP or a MPP. Its just a indicator type thing.

Update: We HAVE reconsilied with Babylon. In 1405, as per my Worker Plans, I repatriated all 6 Babylonian Workers upon our successful conversion to a Democracy. The Attitude of Babylon is now Polite.

And, as long as we hold Foreign workers, this discussion seems premature. i.e. if we can change Babs from annoyed to Polite with full repatration, then perhaps we migth be able to get the other 3 lessers of our contienent back to "Annoyed" at least...

Good call, this is a proof that the repatriation supporters was right.
People calling for slavery and peace at once are mere hypocrites.

I dont belive in slavry, but i dont think anything will bring Iroquios and Zulu back to being freind. Rome wont be our freinds either but i just like them they are no threat.
And im totally against calling China a Rouge state, i only put them on there to be fair for the anti-china people.

Also i dont think this is premature, this is mearly so i know who the people think our freinds are.

id like to request that a trade embargo be aimed at Zululand to continue after the war is concluded in which to cripple the nation from waging war and to be dependant on us for trade and to teach a lesson for unwarrented aggression

Ali, i didn't want to use trade embargos against rouge states to cripple them, but recent events between Rome and the Zulu's have changed my mind. I will also like to add Rome to potential Rouge States list.

Minister Nobody Corleone

I think "Rouge" is "Rogue", since we are not talking French female migrant workers in corrupt Grumpypuss here.

Different types of red, Rouge, Communist red, and then Crimson Red.

Or we have MSAV Blood Red.

Of the names on your list, I could see only the Zulu being considered "rogue states" (a phrase I detest, btw). Rome is far too crippled to ever be a threat to anyone. The Iroqouis are in the same boat. China is no more of a rogue state than we are, and have no animosity towards us whatsoever. Even calling the Zulu a "rogue state" is suspect. Of course the don't like us now--we're at war! Wait for the war to end so that we might renew diplomatic talks instead of declaring them a national threat. Once we're at peace once more, I'm sure they will be more open to negotiations.

Actually, new US State Department Terminology is "Nations of concern" (from the same people that coined the term "Friendly Fire", should believe they came from Disney).

Rogue states, what are we, the world police? There are no rogue states. There's enemies, friends, and neutral states.

lol i new that word looked wrong but when i search Rouge Spear on the internet heaps came up so i aussumed it was right. i cant be bothred changing it all. lol

From what iv seen playing civ, once you take a enemy city there is almost no way to make it up. They will always be furious, and we can't deal with furious people who wont see reason. Rome only got on the list for trade embargoing us. I have no probems with china, some people do so i put them on the list to give them a chance to speak.

Nobody said:
From what iv seen playing civ, once you take a enemy city there is almost no way to make it up. They will always be furious, and we can't deal with furious people who wont see reason. Rome only got on the list for trade embargoing us. I have no probems with china, some people do so i put them on the list to give them a chance to speak.

Give them cities, tech, and resources/luxuries.

Rome and Iroquois will always be hopelessly furious, since we have taken so much from them. I am not even sure if giving Salamanca back would work for Iroquois(not that I am suggesting that...)

There's a good chance that the Zulu can be bought back with the methods blackheart suggested, but can they be trusted again? Declaring war against you sworn ally is pretty rogue-like. But then again, so is kicking your ally off your property.... :mischief: :lol:

So, I would say Zulus are a Rogue State, with China on the watch list. We need to reach out to the nations of Atarashika, however, so we may end up good friends with China.

Just make good friends with Russia, then you will figure out China sooner or later.
For the zulus, I think we can work something out with them.

i think we can make freinds china. They are a natural ally to ensure peace on the other contient. For example if we had a MPP with china who on the other contient could take our colonies. (not that iam say we should MMP it just a example of Japanitcan-Sino relations)

Top Bottom