Foreign Office: Declaration of War on Rome

Declare War on Rome

• Total voters

Alphawolf

Basileus, Founding Father
This is the Citizens poll for declaring war with Rome. War with Rome was polled previously and received enough votes in the Citizens Poll HERE to over rule the Senate Poll HERE and declare War, how ever War was not declared with in ten turns after the poll so another poll is necessary. Also since that time a trade deal with Rome has occurred allowing us to upgrade our troops; said deal paid Rome up front so no reputation damage will be incurred with a War. For the purposes of this poll, the time period is defined as between 0 and 10 turns from now.

Vote Yea to declare war with Rome when the military is ready (10 turns or less from now)
Vote Nay to not declare war with Rome
Abstain if you wish to mark your presence but not vote for either of the other options.

This poll will be open for 3 days or until the beginning of the next play session, whichever is earlier.

May the RNG gods smile down on our troops! May our cavalry kill all Romans they find and burn all Roman cities, save Rome itself!

-greekguy, President of the Fanatiks

I'll vote NO, if only to place a check on some of the excitement displayed during this round of voting. War is never something to salivate over, and I have seen far too many zealous exclamation points, and references to "killing" foreign citizens for my tastes.

This is a war of necessity, so let's treat it like one and not take too much joy in it.

Donovan Zoi said:
I'll vote NO, if only to place a check on some of the excitement displayed during this round of voting. War is never something to salivate over, and I have seen far too many zealous exclamation points, and references to "killing" foreign citizens for my tastes.

This is a war of necessity, so let's treat it like one and not take too much joy in it.
War is fun in civIII. but i think the romans have been building lots of troops due to war with germany. We have to move FAST if we want to acive our objectives in this war. Cearser is also an ally to us.
I vote no.
Because we are pretty peaceful, we could go defensivly without saltpeter. Just need nationalism and were good. But if we plan on been militant, calvary is needed unless we wiat till replaceable parts. Im beginning to see that saltpeter isnt too critical a recourse. Only two units in the game use it.

Umm, you're a bit late.

We've pretty much had our way with Rome, losing just a handful of troops. Rome is down to 1 size 6 city, and 2-3 villages on this continent.

Rome, as a major power, has ceased to exist.

-- Ravensfire, Minister of Defense

I hadn't realized this poll was still open....

Top Bottom