[GS] France with nn% production towards wonders

Wilde

Warlord
Supporter
I am trying to figure out how all the production towards wonders works (or stacks) as Catherine. I have not unlocked Gothic Architecture so I am still using Corvee. I also just finished Kilwa Kisiwani and suzi'd Brussels and one other industrial city-state (had 3 but just lost it to Trajan). So I have at least the two required by Kilwa to give 15% to all my cities. When I look at my cities, I am not seeing all the percentages I am expecting. All have 15% (not sure if from Kilwa or Corvee) and my capital has another 15% (30% total).

Paris.jpg Pasargadae.jpg Toulouis.jpg

Did Corvee go obsolete before I researched Divine Right? Is Kilwa not able to stack? The third will be, what about the 20% bonus Catherine gets when I start those wonders? I have not gotten to that point in my game but if Gothic Architecture and Catherine's UB do not stack, then I will chose a different policy card after researching Divine Right.

Pretty sure the boosts from the UA and the card will only show up when actually building a wonder.

Correct, my capital is not building a wonder in the pictures above but it still shows 30%. The other two cities are building wonders but only show 15%. I went ahead and got into the Renaissance era & Gothic Architecture but now it is even weirder, cities saying 14% and 29% in the capital but I do not see a 20% boost from building a Renaissance wonder. I attached my save file.

Edit: Forgot to add, I am now suzi to 3 industrial city-states in this save.

Attachments

• CATHERINE DE MEDICI 157 920 AD.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
Top Bottom