Fungus?

Ah, then the version i'm playing must not be fully patched, last i saw there were no new patches for the mac version that don't interfere with the CARBON that lets it run in OSX, someone tell me if there is please!! so in mine a level 4 reactor unit will have 4 times the health of a native unit in psi combat, making PSI combat blow alot late game, and human units are the only real way to win it.

Yes a singularity reactor will give a unit 4x the health of a native unit. However, the native unit will deal 4x the damage - this is what makes psi combat even. It deals %damage and multiplies by the reactor level, it does not cause natives to gain additional hp

really??? because i'm finding my garrison units are holding up to mind worms and locust even the mean ones at the end without any difficulty and i usualy don't get neural amplifier or dream twister (librarian level)

Getting a tougher reactor to gain hp against native life will not work. It's either strike 1,2,3, dead. Googly's right.
Highest psi attack: 3 + 50% (elite) + 50% (planet) + 50% (twister) + 50% (empath) + 25% (resonance gun) = 17.87
Highest psi defence: same switching empath, resonance attack and twister around to trance, resonance defence and neural excluding planet + 25% (base) +2 morale (children's creche) + 25% sensor = about 15

You can get an effective 'higher' psi defense by using aircraft as defenders, as base psi combat values are 1-1 for aircraft defensers instead of 3-2, effectively giving your aircraft an additional +50%

Top Bottom