1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Game continuation options

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by DaveShack, Nov 25, 2009.

1. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

There is a possibility that SANCTA might not want to continue the game if Memphus really leaves. That might result in a team vote on what to do with the game. I see 4 possible outcomes.

• SANCTA might retire to AI, intact. This might give 1-2 remaining teams (probably Cav and Kaz) an advantage over the others, due to geography.
    • One or more new players might be recruited to take over. (not likely but perhaps possible)
    • SANCTA's lands and assets might be divided among the remaining teams, to prevent 1-2 teams from getting an excessive advantage. However this might still give an advantage to those closest to them (again Cav and Kaz) or it might ressurect Saturn who are at a distinct disadvantage right now.
    • The game might end.
    What's your opinion? RL has reduced me to mostly lurking, so not sure if my preference counts for much...

2. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Without Sancta or Sancta as AI; there is no sense in playing. If there is no other people, who want to play for Sancta, I should think it's best to end this game and look for a next or any other.
    I don't think that we can build a new ally against Cav.

But I can play for MS so long the other play along.