[R&F] Garrison promotion bugged?

Nephreon

Chieftain
Can someone please explain to me why this archer benefits from the garrsion promotion? I'll give you a hint: attacking it with a non-garrisoned warrior strips him of this benefit. Ridicilous...

SS11.jpg

[1.0.0.257] I can confirm the bug. Archers with Garrison promotion gain the promotion benefits when they are not in a district but are attacked by a unit in a district. @Nephreon: you may want to add your version to the thread title so that it isn't overlooked by the devs. It's probably the same as mine, listed at the beginning of this post.

Sorry to sort of necro this thread, but I have just now noticed that I have the same issue.

My Xbowman attacking a Hwacha from my encampment. The Hwacha is on a farm tile and is getting +10 garrison bonus.

Has this been patched?

Can someone please explain to me why this archer benefits from the garrsion promotion?
Here.
Code:
       <Row>
           <RequirementSetId>GARRISON_PLOT_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
           <RequirementId>UNIT_IS_OCCUPYING_FORT_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
       </Row>
       <Row>
           <RequirementId>UNIT_IS_OCCUPYING_ROMAN_FORT_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
       </Row>
       <Row>
           <RequirementId>ATTACKER_IS_OCCUPYING_DISTRICT_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
       </Row>
Promotion is activated if:
a) a unit is occupying fort
b) a unit is occupying a roman fort
c) attacker is in district - this is your picture, someone attacking from a district.
Clearly the 3rd one is not supposed to be there. I think it should something like "unit is occupying a district". Should be easy to fix.

Here.
Code:
       <Row>
           <RequirementId>UNIT_IS_OCCUPYING_FORT_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
       </Row>
       <Row>
           <RequirementId>UNIT_IS_OCCUPYING_ROMAN_FORT_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
       </Row>
       <Row>
           <RequirementId>ATTACKER_IS_OCCUPYING_DISTRICT_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
       </Row>
Promotion is activated if:
a) a unit is occupying fort
b) a unit is occupying a roman fort
c) attacker is in district - this is your picture, someone attacking from a district.
Clearly the 3rd one is not supposed to be there. I think it should something like "unit is occupying a district". Should be easy to fix.

Sorry to necro this thread but there is no "unit is occupying a district" requirement.

An alternative is to add PLAYER_IS_ATTACKER_REQUIREMENTS. I think this bonus is meant for attacking anyway.

This is the mod I made.

Top Bottom