Getting to 13....

ProphetMaster

Warlord
This is a dumb question, but I can't find an answer. I am trying for the Purity win. I got up to 11 affinity by researching every tech with the purity affinity symbol, but now I seem stuck on 11 with no clear path to 13. I "failed" a couple affinity quests earlier. Is that the problem? I am so far ahead on military, that I could win easily by domination, but wiping out other colonies isn't going to get me to 13, is it? What's the trick?:)

Hard to say. You sure you missed no affinity tech? There are definitely enough techs to put you up to 18 in purity without any quests or ruins or virtues.
Maybe you're using a mod that plays around with affinity-XP that techs grant? Or with the affinity-XP needed for the affinity-levels?

Back to topic: Should you not have missed any techs and for whatever reason still be stuck on 11 - you can get at least 2 free affinity levels through virtues so if you haven't taken those yet you can still get to 13. One of them is in the might tree, another one is a bonus for having a set number of tier 1 or tier 2 virtues I believe

There are 14 purity affinities to be had from the web.

Hard to say. You sure you missed no affinity tech? There are definitely enough techs to put you up to 18 in purity without any quests or ruins or virtues.
Maybe you're using a mod that plays around with affinity-XP that techs grant? Or with the affinity-XP needed for the affinity-levels?

Back to topic: Should you not have missed any techs and for whatever reason still be stuck on 11 - you can get at least 2 free affinity levels through virtues so if you haven't taken those yet you can still get to 13. One of them is in the might tree, another one is a bonus for having a set number of tier 1 or tier 2 virtues I believe

Thanks. The problem was with my computer display. Fixed it.

Top Bottom