[R&F] Governer promotion as a Civ trait

Helios1138

Chieftain
I'm trying to make the Resource Manager's vertical integration promotion as a civ trait that applies to all the cities. I have the modifier but I can't figure out what to put as the argument. This is what I have so far:

INSERT INTO Types
(Type, Kind)
VALUES ('TRAIT_LEADER_CED_LEADER_CUSTOM_PRODUCTION', 'KIND_TRAIT');
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Traits
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSERT INTO Traits
(TraitType, Name, Description)
VALUES ('TRAIT_LEADER_CED_LEADER_CUSTOM_PRODUCTION', 'LOC_TRAIT_LEADER_CED_LEADER_CUSTOM_PRODUCTION_NAME', 'LOC_TRAIT_LEADER_CED_LEADER_CUSTOM_PRODUCTION_DESCRIPTION');
-- TraitModifiers
INSERT INTO TraitModifiers
(TraitType, ModifierId)
VALUES ('TRAIT_LEADER_CED_LEADER_CUSTOM_PRODUCTION', 'CED_LEADER_CUSTOM_PRODUCTION_REGIONAL_STACKING');
-- Modifiers
INSERT INTO Modifiers
(ModifierId, ModifierType)
VALUES ('CED_LEADER_CUSTOM_PRODUCTION_REGIONAL_STACKING', 'MODIFIER_CITY_ADJUST_ALLOWED_INCOMING_REGIONAL_STACKING');
-- ModifierArguments
INSERT INTO ModifierArguments
(ModifierId, Name, Value)
VALUES ('CED_LEADER_CUSTOM_PRODUCTION_REGIONAL_STACKING', 'CollectionType', 'COLLECTION_PLAYER_CITIES');

I know the problem is in the arguments but I'm not sure how to fix it since I'm new to SLQ. Any tips?

Changing the Collection Type requires a Dynamic Modifer with values (ModifierType, CollectionType, EffectType)

Then you can make your trait use your new modifier ID, and the arguments for the ModifierArguments should mimic the Modifier Arguments for the governor promotion (Modifier Arguments are determined by the EffectType)....not saying it will work for sure, but that is the way you would do it.

Top Bottom