Graphics or UI mods?

Jas36

Chieftain
This is all my opinion on Civ vi and what I think could help my Civ vi experience. I want to like civ vi but there are just too many things I dislike or aren't appealing to me.

I personally haven't played civ vi in months because to me things were hard to see and the UI was weird. I'm comparing all of this to civ v as its the one I like the most.

I find the borders (of a country) to be very thin, where as in civ v it has the thin line of the secondary color and main color on the inside which fades away. I also don't like the edged borders, I really enjoyed the smooth borders in civ v it was very pleasing. Are there any mods that can do anything like this.

The UI is a little weird to me, as was vanilla civ v, so I got the Enhanced User Interface mod for civ v which made things so much clearer. I remember trying out a few mods for this but none really clicked with me and I know there are probably more out there since I last played. Also fog of war and the map, I'm not a big fan of either. As in civ v I like it to just be darker, to me the way it is now being like a drawn map makes things hard to see. The mini map in civ v looked awesome to me where it looked like an actual political map, I dont like one the mini map you can see borders over water, it obscures what I want to see (water obviously), I like to be able to look at the mini map and be like "okay there's a peninsula there and small islands" or whatever, but it's hard to see that with the borders obscuring it.

If there are any mods out at the moment that could change these things?

Top Bottom