• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Halls of Ry'leh achievement

Ishea

Chieftain
Heys,

first time poster here.. I'm having some difficulty with this achievement.
I checked the achievement debug logs, and found that to complete it, I need to do a 'water biome'.
However, there isn't any water biome listed in the different biomes.. anybody who knows what they actually mean? ( or how to unlock the water biome )

I noticed there are 3 sets of ambient music as well, but only 2 new biomes. Looks like we can expect another biome very soon unless I'm missing something.

Sure seems like they would have wanted to get the water biome out with BERT...

There's a marvel quest that only spawns in water in any biome that's pretty rare, I've played quite a few games of BERT since release and only saw it once.
It was on an arid biome right next to one of the alien cities, so both marvel quests can spawn in the same game.

I have the achievement, so it is definitely doable on the current biome set. I don't remember anything water specific except for the hydrocoral marvel.

I have the achievement, so it is definitely doable on the current biome set. I don't remember anything water specific except for the hydrocoral marvel.

That sounds like it then.. as I've never seen a hydrocoral marvel
I think I'll try playing a bunch of atlantean maps

I noticed there are 3 sets of ambient music as well, but only 2 new biomes. Looks like we can expect another biome very soon unless I'm missing something.

Sure seems like they would have wanted to get the water biome out with BERT...

There are 5 set of ambient music for 5 biomes (including the old one) and there are a set of YoungPlanet and/or Planetfall music, pretty sure it is used for early game.

There are 5 set of ambient music for 5 biomes (including the old one) and there are a set of YoungPlanet and/or Planetfall music, pretty sure it is used for early game.

The 3 I see in the BERT Soundtrack are
The Abyss
The Old World
The Young World (I'm guessing Primordial)

Not sure which one the frigid biome is.

Well, I got Lucky :D

I fired up an atlantean fungal world, and presto, aside from the fungal quest, I had a 2nd marvel with hydrocoral brains. So I finished up this achievement, which was the last I needed, so I now have 100% of all BE and BERT achievements. :king:

The 3 I see in the BERT Soundtrack are
The Abyss
The Old World
The Young World (I'm guessing Primordial)

Not sure which one the frigid biome is.

Strange, maybe because I got the demo and they give me 5 music for all biome.

Frigid biome is the "icy" world.

Top Bottom