How to know if a Modifier works?

flyinghorse301

Chieftain
Hi all,
I got my mod built and run without any error, i.e. I created new game, played for 100+ turns, checked all the logs files and found no issue. However, I just wonder if the modifiers that I set are actually working, especially modifiers that apply to district or building (such as below). May I ask how I can debug to ensure those modifiers are working? Is it possible to write a log or so?

1. Apply to district
<Modifiers> <Row> <ModifierId>MY_DISTRICT_HEALFRIENDLY</ModifierId> <ModifierType>MODIFIER_PLAYER_UNITS_ADJUST_HEAL_PER_TURN</ModifierType> <SubjectStackLimit>1</SubjectStackLimit> <SubjectRequirementSetId>CITY_HAS_MY_DISTRICT_ON_UNIT_PLOT_REQUIREMENTS</SubjectRequirementSetId> </Row> </Modifiers>
2. Apply to building
<Modifiers> <Row> <ModifierId>Building1_CULTURE_POPULATION</ModifierId> <ModifierType>MODIFIER_SINGLE_CITY_ADJUST_CITY_YIELD_PER_POPULATION</ModifierType> </Row> <Row> <ModifierId>Building1_TOURISM_10_POPULATION</ModifierId> <ModifierType>MODIFIER_PLAYER_DISTRICTS_ADJUST_TOURISM_CHANGE</ModifierType> <SubjectRequirementSetId>DISTRICT_IS_HOLY_SITE_Building1_10_POP</SubjectRequirementSetId> </Row> <Row> <ModifierId>Building1_TOURISM_20_POPULATION</ModifierId> <ModifierType>MODIFIER_PLAYER_DISTRICTS_ADJUST_TOURISM_CHANGE</ModifierType> <SubjectRequirementSetId>DISTRICT_IS_HOLY_SITE_Building1_20_POP</SubjectRequirementSetId> </Row> </Modifiers>
or
<Modifiers> <Row> <ModifierId>Building2_DOMESTIC_CULTURE</ModifierId> <ModifierType>MODIFIER_SINGLE_CITY_ADJUST_TRADE_ROUTE_YIELD_FOR_DOMESTIC</ModifierType> </Row> <Row> <ModifierId>Building2_INTERNATIONAL_CULTURE</ModifierId> <ModifierType>MODIFIER_SINGLE_CITY_ADJUST_TRADE_ROUTE_YIELD_FOR_INTERNATIONAL</ModifierType> </Row> <Row> <ModifierId>Building2_TOURISM_CULTURE</ModifierId> <ModifierType>MODIFIER_PLAYER_DISTRICT_ADJUST_TOURISM_ADJACENCY_YIELD_MOFIFIER</ModifierType> <SubjectRequirementSetId>DISTRICT_IS_COMMERCIAL_HUB_Building2_FLIGHT</SubjectRequirementSetId> </Row> </Modifiers>

Top Bottom