Heroes of the Aegean - Bug Reports

Stalker0

Baller Magnus
Here is a thread to list out any bugs found in the new DLC scenario.

Scenario 5 - This quest provides a random tech, which violates the normal tech restrictions of this scenario. I got machinery, which gave me access to Onegars (which can completely change up the scenario!)

upload_2022-5-23_20-21-30.png

Scenario 5. The last mission tooltip says to say Persepolis, but the name of the city is Parsa.

Scenario 6: Looks like Pella is not getting training bonuses from the two Olympiads

upload_2022-5-24_14-47-39.png

Maye not a bug in a technical sense, but somehow the ruling character in mission 3 (Philip of Macedon) can get the offer to go on expedition (I believe this option was given within an event about the Oracle of Delphi) and when retuning, the event allowing to pick a bonus sounds like he's a minor character in an advising position, for which the player should decide "how he should get a voice at court" (it is also weird that the tooltip for the options talks about making him "court soldier" etc.). I'm unsure if ruling characters are intended to go on expedition at all (can't remember it happening in other playthroughs so far) or if that is a special in this scenario.

PhilipOfMacedonBackFromExpedition.jpg

Top Bottom