1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Highest "enjoyable" level?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by morchuflex, Mar 29, 2006.

1. erkki

erkki Chieftain

In my current game at prince level things are going too easily, so it's maybe one or two level higher.

2. neriana

neriana Warlord

What do you mean by "tech jumping"?

I enjoy slingshots and micromanaging. Don't know what "gambits" are in this particular context, but I bet I enjoy them too. So, the only way to answer your question for me is to ignore your qualifiers, and my answer is: Noble. Probably won't ever go higher either, I don't care to treat the game as work.

3. Oggums

Oggums King

I'm going to say Monarch has the best mix of fun/challenge, without needing heavy micromanagment and tricks or exploits.

I've beat Emperor, but you really have to enjoy getting "serious" about the game at that level or higher. To some players it's fun to meticulously manage everything, but I just call it tedious.

4. autocon

autocon Deus da Guerra

monarch, noble too easy, emperor don't even think of trying with my current skills