Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Yes! Elsewhere in the Empire.

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Wandering the Wilderness

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

puglover

Disturber of Worldviews
Do you live in a city? If not, I encourage you to settle somewhere!

Oh yeah! And I'm a proud citizen of Penguin! :D

Come to Huntington!

Great Beaches... Active Night Life... Fabulous Dining...

The unofficial, southern capitol of Fanatika. Make Huntington Your Home!

Image courtesy of Digital Blasphemy.

This message brought to you by the committee to Make Huntington Your Home.

I live in both Morgana and the capital (summer home) because I founded the capital. :)

I never knew we could live in cities...

Homes in Grandmastoria, Bavaria, and some other city in the SW Province I think.... plus all Marillion and the various castles I just inherited.... don't even know where those are at the moment, but I intend to find them eventually..... do you suppose I have enough homes? ;)

Well, they started a war just as I arrived in the big city, so I haven't had time to settle down yet. Such is the fate of a free-lance, of the military or diplomatic sort.

Feodor :ninja:
(Looking wistfully out over the Bavarian Mountains, contemplating his coldwater flat with only three servants . . )

Originally posted by Goonie
I never knew we could live in cities...

Then I'd encourage you to go to the Citizen Registry and register your name and city of residence. :)

My first house was in Bavaria. I still have it because I'm often in the capital on business. I also have a house in Tlaxcala and I spend alot of time there now since I'm governor of the Southwest Province. But my home and my heart are in Palanthus. :)

Officially I reside in Bavaria (one of the original natives!) and have a home there. But I have homes in several Provinces, so I can be a wandering spirit at times.

You can also bother people to go to a city via pm puglover. Look at the Citizen registry.

I used to live in Valhalla, but now I spend most of my time in my mansion, Kyoto and Plexenburg.

Yes,in the beautiful city of Bavaria!

Top Bottom