• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

How do you......?

tpasmall

Dark Lord Of The Sith
How do you insert pictures for wonders? I know that this is a really simple question, and im probably posting this in the wrong place but i needed to know. I made the Louvre for a small wonder with free artistry, but i dont know how to add a picture for it.

Originally posted by tpasmall
How do you insert pictures for wonders? I know that this is a really simple question, and im probably posting this in the wrong place but i needed to know. I made the Louvre for a small wonder with free artistry, but i dont know how to add a picture for it.

If you mean make it appear in the build que and city view than all you need to do is to edit the Buildinglarge.pcx and Buildingsmall.pcx file. If you uses Gramphos' Civ3MultiTool then the file has already been edited for you. You just need to replace the picture with what you have. :)

If you mean building in the city bird eyes view, no one has find out how to do that yet. :p

Yeah i just meant build que, and city view. If anyone figures out how to change it in eagles view then they should make their own computer game, because their talent is being wasted editing current ones.

Top Bottom