How to add map to other scenario?

sombre

Chieftain
my question is - how to add another map for scenario which has had a map ? I'd like to play the scenario but on another map. For example - I'd like to play scenario Napoleonic War II but on a map The Old West (North Amercia awsome map)
Is it possible? And easy to do for newbies like me?

Open the map you want in the editor. IIRC it's under the ""edit rules" menu. Choose "import rules" - then browse to the biq you want to import the rules from. You'll need to either place start locations or randomize.

Sorry if my directions are a little vague. I'm not at home atm & civ is not installed here. Open the map in the editor & import rules is correct - I've done it several times - the details might be a little off.

Open the map you want in the editor. IIRC it's under the ""edit rules" menu. Choose "import rules" - then browse to the biq you want to import the rules from. You'll need to either place start locations or randomize.

Sorry if my directions are a little vague. I'm not at home atm & civ is not installed here. Open the map in the editor & import rules is correct - I've done it several times - the details might be a little off.

Thx for answer - I'll try today evening. :D

Top Bottom