How to build a guild hall?

krokots

Chieftain
The requirements for Victuallers Guild Hall are 4 taverns, Guilds tech and Crop Rotation tech (that's whats in sevopedia). I assume you got to have guilds civic on too. And I never get an option to build VGH in any of my cities. What do I miss?

You don't have to have the Guilds civic on. Is the Realistic Corporations option turned on? If Realistic Corporations is on, the three basic guildhalls (Crafts, Servants, Victuallers) cannot be built. The specific guildhalls (Apothecaries and such) can be auto-built.

and what Vokarya means by auto build, is that they will automatically set themselves up in a city, you have no control over where or when.

They will also automatically spread themselves as well, and remove themselves from cities, or take over other guilds.

Last edited:
wow I wish I knew that Realistic Corporations disabled this. Invested a lot of hammers and gold into getting the techs and buildings for the guild I wanted.

Omg and the guild appearing automatically canceled my production of a world wonder I was making, since the guild filled the remaining world wonder slot. :o

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Top Bottom