how to get Quick Deals mode for epic games' version?

new player here

Chieftain
hey, new player here. bought the game on steam and played more than 2 hours while trying to figure out the game. well it was mostly me trying to read bunch of info and clicking here and there. before that i watced some youtube basic videos because it was my first time palying any civ game. i am not sure about to continue or refund the game. one of my steam friend has the game on epic account. so i want to try there with modes that make gameplay more easier?
i found most recommended mode on this forum and they are working (took some trial and error tho). however, this Quick Deals mode is not listed here, or it is listed as other name and i could not find it?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2460661464 i am looking for this one but for epic games' version.

Outside of Steam there is currently no longer a safe and legal way to download mods for use with the Epic Games version. If you have the Steam version, however, you can subscribe to the mod and then go to the following Windows folder "..\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070". Search for the folder with the Steam ID for that mod - 2460661464. Then copy it over to the Epic Games folder for mods.

Outside of Steam there is currently no longer a safe and legal way to download mods for use with the Epic Games version. If you have the Steam version, however, you can subscribe to the mod and then go to the following Windows folder "..\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070". Search for the folder with the Steam ID for that mod - 2460661464. Then copy it over to the Epic Games folder for mods.
hey,
i had already tried what you suggest and it did not work. as i wrote previously, my steam game time is over 2 hours and i do not want to relaunch the game to have any issues if i want a refund for the game. that being said, without launching the game subscribing does not help me to download the mod, already tried it couple times also unsub and sub again, exit and start steam again did not work.

i do not understand how other mods being uploaded here makes not safe or legal problem but only this mod does?

while looking for this mod, i saw the same mods here and on steam, e.g.> better trade screen, real people, better trade route, yet another map pack and many others.

i had already tried what you suggest and it did not work. as i wrote previously, my steam game time is over 2 hours and i do not want to relaunch the game to have any issues if i want a refund for the game. that being said, without launching the game subscribing does not help me to download the mod, already tried it couple times also unsub and sub again, exit and start steam again did not work.
I don't see why it wouldn't work. When you click subscribe on Steam, the mod is automatically downloaded to the folder I mentioned above. You wouldn't need to relaunch the game in order to download and copy the mod folder to the Epic Games version.

i do not understand how other mods being uploaded here makes not safe or legal problem but only this mod does?

while looking for this mod, i saw the same mods here and on steam, e.g.> better trade screen, real people, better trade route, yet another map pack and many others.
I think you might have misunderstood. The mods hosted here on CFC were uploaded by the mods' authors themselves. For whatever reason the Quick Deals author, wltk, has opted to not upload it either here or on a file hosting site for manually installation. It would not be proper for someone else to upload it here without their permission.

There are other third-party sites that do upload Steam mods without the authors' permission. CFC does not condone the practice for that reason and additionally because these sites have had issues with malware in the past. If you wish to take the chance you can google search for them at your own risk.

Top Bottom