Huge Earthmap with TSL and better resources

Gamling

Chieftain
This is the Huge Earthmap with TSL and better placed resources. I tried to place the resources and civs as true as i could to what I geuss they existed/exist in reality. West europe was enlarged somewhat.

Some exceptions:

America civ is not placed in this map. Feel free to add america if you feel like it.

Ottomans moved to east turkey since the turks came from that region and they were to close to greece.

Some horces has been placed in the prairies of north america even they do not exist there until later.

I hope you like it. :crazyeye:

Edit version 2 added with more oil and a aluminium in north america.

Attachments

• Earth-Better_resources_v2.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,015
Good 1st attempt.

One thing that caught my eye was that you had very little oil for North America. I think I saw some in cuba and some up in the canadian nw. You do know that the US is the world's 3rd largest oil producer (behind Saudi Arabia and Russia).

It is true that we have used up most our oil reserves, but in the 1800's they found soo much oil in Texas that it was naturally oozing out of the ground and making small black lakes on the surface. Black gold they called it.

And Before Texas I'm pretty sure the US was getting oil out of Pennsylvania. Although the amount we got from there may not be significant enough to place.

Good remarks! I have now added some oil to texas, the mexican golf and canada. I also added one or two aluminium resources.

This is the Huge Earthmap with TSL and better placed resources. I tried to place the resources and civs as true as i could to what I geuss they existed/exist in reality. West europe was enlarged somewhat.

Some exceptions:

America civ is not placed in this map. Feel free to add america if you feel like it.

Ottomans moved to east turkey since the turks came from that region and they were to close to greece.

Some horces has been placed in the prairies of north america even they do not exist there until later.

I hope you like it. :crazyeye:

Edit version 2 added with more oil and a aluminium in north america.

TURKS ORIGINATED FROM THE MONGOLS IE *MONGOL TATARS* thats what they call themselves. a.k. mongolia. so thats where they should start

TURKS ORIGINATED FROM THE MONGOLS IE *MONGOL TATARS* thats what they call themselves. a.k. mongolia. so thats where they should start

Yes I know but all people migrated from somewhere.For instance the brittish people is made up by all kinds of people who invaded at diffrent times.

The Ottomans are as far as i remeber a turkish dynasty. They are placed in east turkey since then they will end up there when playing. They are not the Mongol or Tartar civs.

Here is a jpg over Europe and the midle east.

Attachments

• Earth-Better_resources.JPG
    Earth-Better_resources.JPG
    379.5 KB · Views: 1,403
Top Bottom