I interviewed TAPS Ghost Hunters Steve Gonsalves - Wanna Hear?

thelibra

Future World Dictator
Howdy Fellow Civ-Addicts,

In addition to spending hours a day on CivFanatics, I also do a podcast for another forum. Since Halloween is coming up, my most recent podcast subject was on "Ghosts" and I interviewed Steve Gonsalves. He's the technical manager for TAPS on the show Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi Channel.

I don't know if we have any other Ghost Hunters fans here besides myself, but if you'd like to listen to the podcast, it's here.

TheLibra Unbalanced Episode 2: Ghosts

I hope you enjoy it, and if you're so inclined, feel free to check out the rest of the site's huge database of paranormal activity. We'd love to have you visit, AboveTopSecret.Com has a lot of great discussion on taboo subjects (like Ghosts) that exist on the fringes of society.

Yeah, I noticed that too, at least from the neck-up.

Fortunately, he didn't slice my head open or anything, cause I'd have been seriously bummed about it. He's actually a really cool guy. Someone I wouldn't mind hanging out with and just talking to. Steve, that is... not Sylar.

Nah, Sylar has a somewhat narrower face, and without the hat there's not much resemblance at all. But at that angle they do look a little alike.

My family are big Ghost Hunters fans, and are looking forward to the live event on Wednesday. Except it probably won't be live in our time zone, but 3 hours delayed. :(

Top Bottom