[NFP] If I were queen for a day... (all personal top 5s)

Francel

Madam Secretary
The Visitor
Equinox
Through the Mirror, Darkly
In the Pale Moonlight
Chain of Command

(Just kidding - this is, in fact, about civilization)

Yay, democracy. Still, it's no secret I am often perplexed by the results of the elimination threads. This is my own fantasy elimination thread amalgamation. Choices are not ranked.

Disclaimer: I am very far from the best and would undoubtedly be slaughtered by humans, but still manage to win on deity (usually). I prioritize my subjective idea of fun. Take this with a grain of salt.

*Babylon and Paititi are banned from consideration

Wonders – Temple of Artemis, Oracle, Kilwa Kisiwani, Forbidden City, Potala Palace (Meenakshi Temple for RV, and St. Basils for CV)

Natural Wonders – Matterhorn, Bermuda Triangle, Fountain of Youth, Ha Long Bay, Yosemite

City-States - Bologna, Kandy, Taruga, Auckland, Antananarivo (new playstyle does not require Yerevan)

Great-Persons - Excludes great prophets, all of whom would otherwise be tied for first - surprised to find three are great scientists, since I eschew science victory - Georgy Zhukov, Mary Katherine Goddard, Abu Al-Qasim Al-Zahrawi, Ibn Kaldun, Hildegard of Bingen

Leader Abilities – Drive out the aggressors, Porta de Cerco, Lithuanian Union, Council of Ministers, Righteousness of the Faith

Civilization Abilities – Land Down Under, Mother Russia, Mana, Ortoo, Casa Da India

Unique Units – Voi Chien, Eagle Warrior, Mountie, Warak’aq, Hulche

Unique Infrastructure – Thanh, Lavra, Stave Church, Polder, Rock-Hewn Church

Policy Cards – Scripture, Diplomatic League, Machiavellianism, New Deal, Arsenal of Democracy

Buildings – Temple, Audience Chamber, Lighthouse, Shipyard, Consulate

The End. Thanks for reading!

Interesting list. I would have some overlap with your list for sure, and some differences too. A lot of the differences from the elimination threads probably come down to a question of playstyle. I have only one big difference, and I'm curious why you like Machiavellianism so much? The main operation I use spies for is Siphon Funds, and Machiavellianism doesn't really do anything for that mission, since the gold stolen is based on the length of the operation (it is a per turn steal, not a per operation steal from what I know, unless this has been changed).

Top Bottom