Important Announcement from the DoD

RedBull

So I says to Mabel...
It is now that I make my triumphant return not only to the Demo game, but also to the internet in general. In the computer's move from the first floor to my new Strategic Command Bunker (i.e., my newly finished basement), the whole setup was thrown out of wack and only now do I find myself back online.

It is with this information that I hope to find myself keeping my current position as your Military Advisor, and also would like to ask that a smaller, secondary election be held to name a deputy for my seat, who will step in should I be away for a long period of time again. Also, with victory by conquest in mind, it wouldn't hurt for me to have a second war-centered head to collaborate with should my department's opinion be called upon.

I apologize for the unannounced, unexpected, long term absence which I now return from, and would ask either our moderator or any well-studied citizen to let me know if it's possible that the next election be amended to also include a sub-election for an Assistant to the Secretary of Defense.

Welcome back RedBull.:) Not much has been going on for the last weeks, but there's a new game up I'd like you to have a look at. We're in the middle of a peace/growth-period, but if we could start a war somewhere, that'd be fun. We also have a barbarian ship approaching Ipec, which probably needs some reinforcements.

Top Bottom