Insane AC results

The real problem is that there's only one civ that gets a big fat buff from going AV and that's the Sheiam

Very True!! AV is absent pratically in every game I play!

Maybe it could be possible to add some AC related bonus with AV temple and AV units, so that civs other than Sheaim can have interest in the AC...Something like "free stigmata promotion for every units build in the city" or :hammers: bonus AC-related.

Now that I think about it, these solutions would probably work better as a way to encourage AI to shift to AV rather than beeline it...better than nothing, I guess.

I think it's a shame that every game ends up without the classic struggle between Evil and Good (that is, if I don't get it started bwahahahah)

One of the reasons I actually like the evil agnostic civs - they're evil, they wont adopt a religion and un-evil... works out well for that, haha.

IMHO what we need is a second OO-like religion - an evil religion that happens to bump the AC but not completely send it into the sky, that shifts alignment over to evil.

Like say, Council of Esus? Subtle bumps to the AC could be a nice little bonus as, from what I can see, Esus thrives on the ability to backstab and what better opportunity than when your opponentis dealing with Armageddon?

One of the reasons I actually like the evil agnostic civs - they're evil, they wont adopt a religion and un-evil... works out well for that, haha.

IMHO what we need is a second OO-like religion - an evil religion that happens to bump the AC but not completely send it into the sky, that shifts alignment over to evil.

The problem is the plethora of Agnostic civs and that AI code prevents many Neutral and Good Civs from researching and/or adopting AV

Regarding the Taunt ritual/whatever mechanics. I hope you realize that this gives me an incentive to build 2 faraway cities and have each city taunt after each other, causing the Horsemen to chase me back and forth until the end of time. I really despise MMO aggro mechanics.

I'm sorry but I feel like Esus should be a guild, not a religion. No temples, no priests, no unique units you build large enough numbers of (like say, Stygian guard/crusaders/diseased corpses)...

Top Bottom