[R&F] Is it possible to change the range for loyalty for a civ

Skyzoh

Chieftain
Hi,

I want to make a civ whose loyalty/identity spread over a radius of 12 rather than the default 10. I was also thinking of increasing their loyalty pressure a bit. The idea is to make them better than the average at "peaceful domination" through the flip loyalty mechanic.

I feel I'm grasping at straws; at this point knowing it's not possible to do would still help me. In the case it's not possible, I'd welcome any suggestion for a game mechanic that is an alternative.

I've spotted a bunch of parameter in "Global Parameter" that seems to control the mechanics I want to modify

Code:
<Replace Name="CAPITAL_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_MAXIMUM" Value="0" />
<Replace Name="CAPITAL_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_MINIMUM" Value="0" />
<Replace Name="CAPITAL_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_TILE_RADIUS_MAXIUMUM_BASE" Value="10" />
<Replace Name="CAPITAL_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_TILE_RADIUS_MINIMUM" Value="1" />
<Replace Name="CITIZEN_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_BASE" Value="1" />
<Replace Name="CITIZEN_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_CAPITAL" Value="1" />
<Replace Name="CITIZEN_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_RADIUS_CUTOFF" Value="10" />
<Replace Name="OWNERSHIP_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_FROM_CAPITAL_TO_DOMESTIC_CITY" Value="0" />     
<Replace Name="OWNERSHIP_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_FROM_CAPITAL_TO_FOREIGN_CITY" Value="0" />
<Replace Name="OWNERSHIP_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_FROM_CITY_TO_DOMESTIC_CITY" Value="0" />
<Replace Name="OWNERSHIP_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_FROM_CITY_TO_FOREIGN_CITY" Value="0" />
<Replace Name="OWNERSHIP_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_FROM_POP_COUNT" Value="0" />   
<Replace Name="OWNERSHIP_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_TILE_RADIUS" Value="0" />

However, these parameter are in the "Global Parameter settings" and I don't see any civ/leader/great people modifying them. The only modifier I found that is related to range is with Toronto or Tesla that increase the "REGIONAL_RANGE".

Thx for help!

Top Bottom