Japanese Poleflags

R

Rabbit, White

These were requested by seZereth, but I'm sure many people will find these useful. Download

This is a collection of five different flags used in ancient japanese armies. These are not units. (however, since they're to be used with units I figured this was the appropriate forum)

You can add these to any units, if you're not sure how check out the NIF Viewer tutorial in my sig. However, I tested them only with one unit and only attached at one place, so you'll have to figure out the proper positions and orientations for these. All of these flags use the same texture file but you'll see that it's organized fairly well and they're easy to reskin.

All the flags come in two versions - one that supports transparency (e.g. polebanner.nif), and one that supports team colors (e.g. polebanner_tc.nif). I've done this because the two don't work together. In both cases these are controlled by the alpha channel in the DDS file - white is opaque/no team color, black is transparent/full team color, and greys are everything in between.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Attachments

• japanese_poleflags.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 451
Rabbit i would kiss you for these, they are awesome!!!!
Now i cant wait to get to my other Computer tomorrow and finish these Japanese Units!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Now even Standardbearer could be possible ;)

This would probably make way for adding modern flag poles in the modern era. Looking good.
It would be nice to see a Japanese Scenario include them. Top quality ;).

Top Bottom