• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Just for Fun Micro- Shortnight!

Is Rask known to tonal town when scum? Because otherwise it doesn't seem like that weird of a thought for early daystart reads to me?

Rask is good enough to be able to pull it off as scum, it's probably more nai than anything else thinking about it.

Rask is good enough to be able to pull it off as scum, it's probably more nai than anything else thinking about it.

I guess I'll wait for snerk and Rask's return before further reading then.

I'm still putting Rask at leans town for the Csargo call of scum before either had posted.

I'm gonna withhold judgement on pzelda for the moment so that he can get his reads out more concretely

Gonna do it too. Because from a quick glance while catching up, it looks like w!pzelda willing to burry Csargo, while the later was joking imo.

More ketchup.

I want more from Rask because it's too early to settle but current reads order in either group:

Snerk > Dolby > Rask (POE, left side first to lynch fmpov)
Pzelda > Csargo > Blade

I don't like Dolby's constant re-iterations that I'm good or it's null because it's me, but until Snerk posts and gives me content I'm not taking anything from it.

The same situation with Zelda, the kind of assumption I'm good and attacking csargo feels like an attempt to butter me up.

@Rask
When you wake up read through pzelda/Dolby and let me know if I'm seeing things with them not really interacting compared to how Dolby interacts with me/Csargo.

@Snerk / Csargo feel free to do the same.

Sounds like Dolby picked up pzelda's stick. (pressuring Csargo) I have still another 20 posts to go, maybe pzelda and Dolby talk there.

OK done.

@Snerk: you have to spew before going in anti-spew mode mate. Pls join!

Sounds like Dolby picked up pzelda's stick. (pressuring Csargo) I have still another 20 posts to go, maybe pzelda and Dolby talk there.
Yeah I re-read and realised I'd glazed over an entire page where pzelda/Dolby interacted so that question was my bad.

@Blade: thoughts on pzelda being the only voter so far?

I'm leaning towards w!pzelda right now as per my reads post you quoted.

As for the vote, felt very rushed. It was in the first five posts from pzelda. Either they saw something very W from csargo, very v from me, or just plain are the wolf themselves.

That being said I'm often one to vote early and fast so maybe that's a little judgemental of me.

Though my early and fast votes are on a D1 in games where D1 is largely just to get reads and rarely catches anything.

I'm leaning towards w!pzelda right now as per my reads post you quoted.

As for the vote, felt very rushed. It was in the first five posts from pzelda. Either they saw something very W from csargo, very v from me, or just plain are the wolf themselves.

That being said I'm often one to vote early and fast so maybe that's a little judgemental of me.

Yeah, I will hold but the set up is close enough from a double F3 and usually people rushing in a vote AND shading are scums there. I wanted to know if people would read into it also. This may be TWTBAW from pzelda though.

Yeah, I will hold but the set up is close enough from a double F3 and usually people rushing in a vote AND shading are scums there. I wanted to know if people would read into it also. This may be TWTBAW from pzelda though.
My age is showing, twtbaw?

Nm just looked it up.

Too wolfy to be a wolf? Maybe. It did almost feel like Dolby was shielding csargo earlier but then he grilled him so idk.

Top Bottom