Just for Fun Micro- Shortnight!

Csargo is able to push good tone as wolf. I should've been more suspicious with the whole predicting the pzelda scumread thing.

I still can't get past Rask being willing to joking call scum on first post in.

I still can't get past Rask being willing to joking call scum on first post in.
Well, that's the correct read.

I will reread Dolby later today to see where I failed so badly. Not sure I can convince Snerk to not vig me, but maybe he will follow his guts/D1 reads.

Oh yeah I remember!

Rask is trying to force snerk to give a read on Csargo. Doesn't feel like Csargo/Rask w/w

Ender let's say that Snerk is clear

Who is the scum in group A?

Trying to gauge my read.

The right read here is that Csargo clearly has tmi on Ender's alignment :p

This joke reads different for Dolby/Csargo.

Csargo has four posts, all of which are playing into a joke. I don't even think it significantly alters the equity for a Csargo/Rask team. The only thing that I really get anything from is what he left not doing, which isn't much but I don't remember a town game from him that I've paid attention to. For a second when I first read it I felt that he was scum TMIing you town but the posts are clearly all jokes so :shrug:

Refusing to give a specific read on Csargo.

You're trying to drive the game, I have no idea if it's agendy or just trying to squeeze content out of people. I think you're middle of the road basically, I don't find you particularly woofy or townie.

Null reading Dolby

Csargo>blade>pzelda
Dolby>Rask>Snerk

In a f3 scenario tonally reading anyone is bad, because tone can be faked, maybe not easily, but it can be.

Goes to putting Dolby at top of townreads.

I also think that he’s townier than Rask if that helps, if I were to ignore Rask not immediately voting Snerk, which was pretty towny

Already trying to set me up as town, pocket denied.

I don't find either Snerk or Rask particularly townie if I'm honest.

Has not mentioned how he finds Dolby towny explicitly. Last explicit read was "null"

To give some clarification on my pzelda read, the only thing that Iike from him is him liking Csargos withdrawal of the Rask townread. Everything I think hasn’t been good or has outright been formed on something he should know is false

"The only thing I like is how they validated my buddy's withdrawal of my opponent's tr."

The only problem I have with blade is the take on rask feels unjustified in the context of this game, I thought their interactions with everyone was good and reads seemed mostly fine.

So I'd basically still lean towards zelda being the woof in our group.

Already hedging for vsing me.

Scumbuds tend to avoid putting in effort into reading eachother

It's hilarious how he points this out while not having put out solid reads with Csargo, instead reading the people around him.

I'm happy to put a solve-stamp on this officah.

This isn’t a good day for me to play maf

Ender has been less than justifiably townreading Rask the whole game. I only really noticed it with the split in the pzelda/me and pzelda/Rask teamrreads, but it’s been happening the whole game. I think that the team reads post was a prelude to his read on me now, and he was intending to scumread me once the votes seemed locked. I expect there was some internal debate on if they wanted to keep me or Snerk alive. But yeah, he’s giving me and Rask different reads for a lot of the same stuff looking back and I think they’re teamed from that.

It happens first with him holding up Rask saying that Csargo is the wolf among the 0-posters as townlock worthy. He’s been holding that post up the whole game, it’s been central to his townread on Rask, and he hasn’t really progressed his Rask read. The trouble is that it’s a flawed premise since 1. The post seems not serious 2. A read on a 0-poster doesn’t matter since scum can change their read however they need once they start posting.

It’s a pity that pzelda being so scummy obscured solving of group B, but Csargo was the only person in the thread who raised doubts based on pzelda’s towngame. Kinda sucks that he’s right but I do think that it is a good look.

Ender holding against my non-take on Csargo is ignoring context. In the first case, NO ONE should be giving a take on Csargo’s first four posts, they can easily come from town or scum and are NAI

Secondly, pzelda was so scummy that I think it’s clear that I was TRing Csargo by default

In lte, won’t respond for hours

This isn’t a good day for me to play maf

Ender has been less than justifiably townreading Rask the whole game. I only really noticed it with the split in the pzelda/me and pzelda/Rask teamrreads, but it’s been happening the whole game. I think that the team reads post was a prelude to his read on me now, and he was intending to scumread me once the votes seemed locked. I expect there was some internal debate on if they wanted to keep me or Snerk alive. But yeah, he’s giving me and Rask different reads for a lot of the same stuff looking back and I think they’re teamed from that.

It happens first with him holding up Rask saying that Csargo is the wolf among the 0-posters as townlock worthy. He’s been holding that post up the whole game, it’s been central to his townread on Rask, and he hasn’t really progressed his Rask read. The trouble is that it’s a flawed premise since 1. The post seems not serious 2. A read on a 0-poster doesn’t matter since scum can change their read however they need once they start posting.

It’s a pity that pzelda being so scummy obscured solving of group B, but Csargo was the only person in the thread who raised doubts based on pzelda’s towngame. Kinda sucks that he’s right but I do think that it is a good look.

Ender holding against my non-take on Csargo is ignoring context. In the first case, NO ONE should be giving a take on Csargo’s first four posts, they can easily come from town or scum and are NAI

Secondly, pzelda was so scummy that I think it’s clear that I was TRing Csargo by default

In lte, won’t respond for hours

Yeah, I don't think anyone was legitimately tring me and more I was just somewhat better than zelda.

Lemme address this properly.

Very clearly v reading Rask early. Also I wasn't intending to w read you once votes were locked. I was clearly leaning you as Group A's wolf since before that. It was only after Snerk showed up and posted that I was more confident in it because a 0 poster always is an unknown

There are some jokes that scum just don't do usually.

You say that but you never provided a further take on Csargo, even after many more posts. I wasn't expecting a take after the first 4. I just expected you to actively progress your reads. The thing you're accusing me of not doing, ya know?

Yeah, I don't think anyone was legitimately tring me and more I was just somewhat better than zelda.

I mean, yes. That was definitely my take on it.

But it's an odd thing when neither of you had strong or explained reads on each other and the last verbalised thing other than reads lists were nulls.

Congratulations guys! I mean the odds are really in your favor when both both towns got eliminated. It would have gone to Lylo if they chose to target both Dolby and bladescape. Then they would have to choose who will die among them haha

Top Bottom