Kotaku: The Best Strategy Games On PC

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter
Kotaku has compiled another list about the best strategy games out there.
The list is full of titles, which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, like Crusader King's III, Total War: Shogun II and Age of Empires 2. And obviously a Civ title also made it on the list, here it is Civ5!

The Civ5 excerpt from the article:
"What more can I say? A titan in the field, it stands as not just the best Civilization game, but one of the best games ever released on the PC. Whatever your strategic cup of tea, be it war, diplomacy or exploration, Civilization V has you covered.

And yes, I know that Civilization VI is out and is very good, but I think its obsession with yields and its lesser AI means it can’t quite match the complete package of its predecessor."

You can find the whole article here: https://kotaku.com/the-best-strategy-games-on-pc-1766534236

They include RTS and don't give the entire list to Starcraft ...

They include RTS and don't give the entire list to Starcraft ...

Amen.

When your editor needs content, dust off that article you did six years ago and hammer out an update. Closing out a top ten strategy game list with Hoi4 and dropping the mike is what whatsherface would describe as "a bold move."

Haha this list must be an April Fools joke. They list Warcraft 3 on "honorable mentions" when in reality it is by far the best overall strategy game ever made. Also, it makes little sense to even put RTS and TBS in same category, strategy or not they are radically different concepts since one mostly needs skill with mouse and keyboard more than anything else.

Top Bottom