Ladderplay will continue !

atawa

Mastered by puppets
Some of you might have noticed that CF shut down the ladder.

Since in my humble opinion a game like civ needs a ladder, I've created a new one on myleague: http://www.myleague.com/civ2/

I've addapted the normal rules for the ladder a bit so you start to loose rank after 225 days of inactivity instaed of 7, also your account gets deleted after 225 days of inactivity instead of 30, this to make the ladder more interesting for players who actualy have a life outside of civ ;)

I hope that ladderplay will continue, lets keep this game alive :love:

a very good idea! you removed the big disadvantages cases has, and have the positive points of cases.

Strong points of cases are:
-loser reports: no false reports.
-good statistics
-tournament possibility

weaker points:
-no civ knowledge
-rank based instead of point based

It could work, the biggest problem is the start. Get people to be familiarized with the new ladder in zone. Once the civfanatics ladder got active, it was accepted easier.

good luck to you Atawa :goodjob:

Well I'm happy to see we got 12 members in our first 2 days, almost all of them very active zoneplayers :)

Btw Woke, havent seen your name up there yet, you never finished your mission on the CF ladder, might as well finish it here ;)

I do find it a disadvantage that the Cases system isnt pointbased but for this we need someone like Trajan ( Thanx for all the good things you did on CF :goodjob: )

Originally posted by atawa
Btw Woke, havent seen your name up there yet, you never finished your mission on the CF ladder, might as well finish it here ;)

i need some time to overthink the loss of the CF ladder, it was kind of my "stokpaardje" so to say :)

I'll probably be there by the time the top 20 gets filled up.

Top Bottom