Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you KONG! (Medium)

Emper0r

Chieftain
Yes I've done it again, and this amazing piece of art might even topple my previous giant, "Corners of Chaos". Lets face reality, we've all had aspirations to build cities on a giant monkey, and as usual I've come to the rescue. In advance I'd like to forewarn of a certain "Head Serf's" jealousy. After his map making dominance was over-thrown by my masterpiece "Corners of Chaos", his rage only grew with each new follower of my work. My newest work of art "Kong" could truly drive him over the edge of sanity, so I beg you my fair followers... give him a kind word as well.

Map size: Standard
Players: 4

Screenshot:

Download attached to post

Attachments

• Kong.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 176
He dropped his drumsticks!

Head Serf said:
Well, Empor0r, if anything was going to drive me over the edge of sanity, it would definately be this. :lol:

And by the way, what is up with you creating symetrical maps? Arn't they kind of boring to play?

:king:

Actually they're not, there's still plenty of strategies they just help you define strategies easier. If you want non-symetrical maps just use the map generator X-(

Emper0r , you've truly outdone yourself. This is one of the best maps I've seen on these forums. Keep up the work!

Oh yea, Head Serf, your maps are nice too. (Don't get angry or jealous!)

:p

To be honest i dont like your maps but i dont like head serfs either :D

Top Bottom