Late Game CTD - Other Options

civ5Noob

Chieftain
Like many other have posted, I am getting late game crash-to-desktop crashes.
I have tried a few things: lower graphics, turning off icons and resources, and even set LUA_HOOKS to 1.
I can't tell when the crash happens; maybe as the turn transitions starts no city-states, although not sure. Furthermore, I have many mods going on in the game.

Any other best practices for CTD that anyone can think of?

Like many other have posted, I am getting late game crash-to-desktop crashes.
I have tried a few things: lower graphics, turning off icons and resources, and even set LUA_HOOKS to 1.
I can't tell when the crash happens; maybe as the turn transitions starts no city-states, although not sure. Furthermore, I have many mods going on in the game.

Any other best practices for CTD that anyone can think of?
How late game is this?

How late game is this?
Currently I am on turn 406. When I hit next turn for 407, it goes to desktop. I have also tried going in to strategic view and it crashes.
The crash occurs after going through all the civs during turn transition. When it is on the last civ, it stays there for a few secs, and then crashes. The next thing it would sim would be the city states I assume.
Attached are the mods I am using.

Attachments

• mods.png
    mods.png
    369.7 KB · Views: 30
Maybe try a game without InfoAddict, i think it can use quite a lot of memory late game.

I would say that number of CTDs gone up with last version.
I am using the same set of mods for quite a long time so that is not the factor.

Those crashes are not connected to yields icon of/off - for those I know how game works.

Currently I am on turn 406. When I hit next turn for 407, it goes to desktop. I have also tried going in to strategic view and it crashes.
The crash occurs after going through all the civs during turn transition. When it is on the last civ, it stays there for a few secs, and then crashes. The next thing it would sim would be the city states I assume.
Attached are the mods I am using.
Sounds like an actual CTD if it's consistent.

Top Bottom