Limited Cities?

JanusTalaiini

Prince
In a thread a few days ago, someone mentioned playing with Limited Cities. Is there an option to do that somewhere? I haven't been able to find it.

Sorry I did see your question and was going to respond but got side tracked. In fact I have the "Easily Side Tracked" achievement in one of the Dragon Age games:blush:.

The option is on the Custom Game screen when you start a game. The limits are "soft" not hard. You can go over the limit but your unhappiness greatly increases for each city over.

You turn it off by selecting No city limits from civics

Sorry I did see your question and was going to respond but got side tracked. In fact I have the "Easily Side Tracked" achievement in one of the Dragon Age games:blush:.

The option is on the Custom Game screen when you start a game. The limits are "soft" not hard. You can go over the limit but your unhappiness greatly increases for each city over.

You turn it off by selecting No city limits from civics

Oh, no trouble - I assumed such was the case. :lol:

Oh of course - I do remember that setting. I was thinking about a hard limit, which appeals to me for a certain gametype I had in mind. Ah, well. Thanks for the response!

Top Bottom