Little Brute's Europe

Little Brute

Chieftain
Play your favorite civs on this 128x80 huge sized map of Europe. Conquer the Mediterranean as Rome, dominate the seas as Venice and England, become the terror of Europe as the Huns. True start locations and resource placement make this map both historically accurate while maintaining fun balanced play, and the massive size of the map creates the most detailed map of Europe available for download.
Have Fun!

22 Civs and 19 City States

England
France
Germany
Rome
Greece
Russia
Egypt
Denmark (DLC)
Babylon (DLC)
Celts (G+K)
Spain (G+K)
Dutch (G+K)
Austria (G+K)
Byzantium (G+K)
Sweden (G+K)
Huns (G+K)
Carthage (G+K)
Assyria (BNW)
Morocco (BNW)
Portugal (BNW)
Venice (BNW)
Poland (BNW)

Brussels
Zurich
Geneva
Monaco
Genoa
Ragusa
Prague
Budapest
Belgrade
Sofia
Bucharest
Kiev
Riga
Byblos
Tyre
Jerusalem
Ur
Yerevan
Valletta
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not my first map but it is the first one that I have published. Please give me feedback on how I can improve the map, Thanks!

Attachments

• Little Brute's Europe (v 1).civ5mod
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,223
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 2,428
Starting locations should be on the mod I posted the same file to steam workshop and I haven't had that problem.

Thanks, I've been looking for a big Europe map with true start location for BNW. But I don't know how to run it with TSL, because there isn't a custom game option and by just clicking in single player and selecting the map, the civs are placed randomly, not in their true location. Am I doing it wrong?

ah - I've found out that you can't choose a custom game option but have to choose the map and then click on "load scenario" - with this way the TSL work

thanks a lot Little Brute - great map

Glad you enjoy the map! I'll be coming out with an updated version in a week or so with balance fixes. And to get the TSL you can load it as a mod.

What wonders are in it and where, roughly?

Top Bottom