Looking for Scenarios suitable for multiplayer limit of 8 Civs

Fergei

Warlord
Apologies if this should go in the custom content forum, but that seemed more about Mods that people are making. As you will know, there is an 8 Civ limit for multiplayer play (other than hotseat and play by email). Unfortunately this means that a lot of the Mods out there aren't going to be viable for me to play in my current circumstances (2x humans, 6x AI) playing for 20hrs+ in a single game. An 8 Civ limit means that you can effectively rule out playing on any map size bigger than standard, because it is just going to be far too spacious.

It also doesn't seem abundantly clear to me if I can search Mods to identify only those that are based on Small or Standard map sizes. Am I missing something that would help me in my search? A manual trawl suggests most are larger than Standard OR don't list the world size they apply to.

If it isn't really possible to search on world size, could anyone suggest Mods that might meet the criteria of:

- being on Small or Standard Maps only
- give all 8 Civs an equal (or near equal) chance of victory (or failing that, at least gives 2x Civs an even chance of victory, for us humans to play in a fair fight)
- a general preference for realism and something recognisable as Civ (not so interested in arena type mods)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Top Bottom