LoTR Civ (BtS) Modular

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
LoTR Civ includes all of the units that i could find for now, fighting side by side otherwise i'd have lots of little civs (not good).

Dont pay any attention to what the uu is just what they can do. Had to place alot of swordsman as archery uu because there just isnt enough selection available to place units for a civ like this.

Leader: Sauron Leaderhead
Units: Rohan Swordsman as archer, Uruk Swordsman as axeman, Gondor Knight as Cavalry, Norman Horseman as chariot, Easterling Crossbowman as crossbowman, mSwordsman as Cuirassier, Dryad as Grenadier, Easterling HorseSpearman as horsearcher, Sauron as Infantryman, Nazgul as knight, Legolas as Spearman, Easterling Longbowman as longbowman, Gondor Swordsman as maceman, Easterling Pikeman as pikeman, Lurta as scout, Easterling Swordsman as swordsman, Treeman as rifleman, Aaragon as Warelephant
Building: Mordor palace
as you can see its not great uu but it'll work great.

Need any ideas for add-ons suggestion etc, this is the place for that, thx.

download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7090

credits:

Spoiler :

Leaderhead: Chugginator
Dryad: seZereth
ARAGORN, Rohan Swordsman, Mounted Aaragon, Rohan Horseman, Easterling crossbow, Easterling Horseman: ZERVER

All other units Gondor swordsman, Gondor Knight, Lurtz, Black rider, Easterling Pikeman, Easterling Swordsman, and Legolas: Chugginator
if i missed someone tell me,and i willplace you here, thx.
Zerver /bernie14 / danrell / Roamty /Darque /and
AlazkanAssassin/GarretSidzaka/Andrew_JayQuueg/meatwad4289
/Kael and FfH2 Team/CivGoldTeam/Duel/Chugginator/civmansam/
Supa/ArneoKerdarun/Zuul/MeteorPunch/Rabbit,White/Chalid/bmarnz/
Aranor/Wyz_sub10/snafusmith/C.Roland/woodelf/GarretSidzaka/
Robo Magic Man/TheBladeRoden/krowtrobot/seZereth/PSYX/
J_Period/Ploeperpengel/Chamaedrys/nautil/Hadrean/sepamu92/sharick/
ggganz/Italicus/ArdRaeiss/Hell's Angel/McGlocklinMA/mirtan/
Cafegio/korvgubben/The Conquests/Chiyu/hrochland/Khai/
Swarog/Walter Hawkwood/Fëanor/Nickolai/Axel/Mozza/bmarnz/
Bakuel/Gedemon/Grave/Zebra 9/bhiita/GeneralMatt/Houman/
Edgecrusher/timboobaa/Polycrates/FuzzyWuzzyBunny/asioasioasio/
siam/jojoweb/lamppost4/Sevo/Quueg/meatwad4289/Dale/avain/
dutchking

why don't you use Chuggies moria orcs or his nazgul, or zerver's easterling units?

I am pretty sure i used everything except the orcs and planned on putting them in later when someone can figure out why the dead get dragged ??:rolleyes:

If Sauron is the leader shouldn't the Civ be called Mordor?

i'm pretty sure thats a BTS problem... i remember seeing that in the FFH Age of ice scenario, as well as one of the others... i can't remember which.

It's a problem with all custom units (except re-skins only), I don't think it's too noticable though. Yeah and according to the screenshot I can tell you that you're using the wrong animations for most of my units (thus the cape going through saurons legs) try using maceman animations for sauron, and probably the knights templer animations for the gondor, easterling and uruk swordsman.

Edit - maybe warrior animations for the uruk-hai swordsman actually.

It's a problem with all custom units (except re-skins only), I don't think it's too noticable though. Yeah and according to the screenshot I can tell you that you're using the wrong animations for most of my units (thus the cape going through saurons legs) try using maceman animations for sauron, and probably the knights templer animations for the gondor, easterling and uruk swordsman.

Edit - maybe warrior animations for the uruk-hai swordsman actually.

OK i tried maceman for sauron and see pic now has dead body dragging??

have this for all the swordsman listed already:
<KFM>Art/Units/scenario/knigts_templar/Knightstemplar.kfm</KFM>

had this for sauron before.

Philosophical, Organized? That's not right at all. Aggressive/Imperialistic fits him much better (it's true).

Philosophical, Organized? That's not right at all. Aggressive/Imperialistic fits him much better (it's true).

ok sounds great to me, just changed them:

<Traits>
<Trait>
<TraitType>TRAIT_AGGRESSIVE</TraitType>
<bTrait>1</bTrait>
</Trait>
<Trait>
<TraitType>TRAIT_IMPERIALIST</TraitType>
<bTrait>1</bTrait>
</Trait>
</Traits>

Strategyonly, in your screenshot, there's a blue frown face next to Darius I. I'm guessing this is a mod to show opponent's attitudes towards you or to show relative strength? Where'd you get it at? Thanks.

oh um i think the reasoning behind that would be either an honor thing or they just want something else to eat :lol: MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU :lol:

oh um i think the reasoning behind that would be either an honor thing or they just want something else to eat :lol: MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU :lol:

Top Bottom